“tough steak”

Dining options: Reservations
The Villages
“tough steak”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Both my wife's and my steak were tough. I had a filet and I thought it was impossible for that cut of meat to be tough, but it was. Either they are buying the cheepest meat possible or I was not served what I ordered. My wife ordered the sirloin, very tough.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Samuel M

Ebensburg, Pennsylvania
“Love this place”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

The food is simply great. Especially the Alice Springs chicken and the pumpernickel bread. Sometimes seating can be a problem on Friday night.

Visited March 2012
Pennsylvania
“Just "Average" Food and Service”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

I ordered a lunch special of a half Filet Focaccia Sandwich and a cup of clam chowder my husband ordered a steak. They brought out a fresh baked mini bread loaf that was awesome. My soup was brought out at the same time. I wanted my soup to be served with my half sandwich so I made my best attempt at waiting. The server came by 2 or 3 times stating the our meals would be out soon but it was quite a long wait. My soup was cold when my sandwich arrived. The server should have asked when my order was taken if I wanted my soup brought out early or with my half sandwich.

The chowder was tasty but extremely peppery. I like spicy foods so I was okay with it but it might not be appropriate for everyone. The half sandwich was small and bland and not at all what I expected.

The restaurant was clean and pleasant. The staff was nice though the service was slow and additional training is recommended. Prices were average. Check the hours of operation before traveling because they don't serve lunches except weekends...we found this out after a long drive to get to Outback a while back. I was really disappointing that a large chain like this would have more accommodating schedule.

I won't likely go back.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank WRDavis
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Little steak great taste”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I had the 6 ounce outback steak with rice and veggie medley and it was very tasty and reasonably priced. They need to get some craft beers. They best beer they had was Sam Adams winter lager.

Visited December 2012
hollidaysburg, pa.
“GREAT FOOD & SERVICE!”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This is my favorite place for a delicious steak and you can't beat the $10.00 special. I go there quite often and love it. If you go ask for Amber Franko. She is the best waitress you'll ever have!!!! Truly a great place for food, drinks and service.

• Visited December 2012