“Father's Day Favorite!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #13 of 175 Restaurants in Altoona
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I brought my dad here for a Father's Day dinner and the service was great. The staff does an excellent job of keeping everything going smoothly and we did not have to wait! I'm never disappointed in the service and today was no different!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This place is awesome! Waitress's are very nice and kind. I would prefer this place to anyone in altoona

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This restaurant reminds me of my grandmothers house, which is not a complement at the least. It smells like a dog rolled around on the dining floor. Also, don't expect your chicken to be cooked because that's asking for too much. The people up front are just rude and can't wrap my gift right. Don't think about sitting outside because that's out of the question. Why is the tomato soup green!!!!!!!??? Are the tomatoes seriously not ripe!!!????????

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

This is a must stop for breakfast. Very clean with a pleasant staff. Food was prepared to order and the waitress made sure we had coffee and were satisfied withe our order. A must stop in Altoona.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

When in Altoona, our family often eats at Cracker Barrel Restaurant. In this particular case we enjoyed our Thanksgiving meal with them. The restaurant is usually busy but due to plenty of room, wait times are short.