Days Inn & Suites Altoona
Quality Inn & Suites(Altoona)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$67
QualityInn
US$154
Hampton.com
Super 8 Altoona(Altoona)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$112
US$79
Comfort Suites Altoona(Altoona)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$149
US$134
TownePlace Suites
US$99
All reviewssoupcookiesfront deska great stayoatmealthe breakfast areabeds were comfortablestay there againnext morningstate collegestaff was very friendlyfirst floorsausagecontinental breakfastup to datewould highly recommend this hotelnice breakfast
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I had reservations to see my family for Easter weekend. Traveling with a pet severely limits your options in Altoona. I had made reservations @ the Holiday Inn & agreed to pay their exorbitant pet fee. I stopped by Days Inn to see if they were pet friendly & I was thrilled to find out they were & their rooms were $35 a night cheaper and the pet fee was only 1/3 of what the HI charged. the hotel is beautiful brand new I travel several nights a week for work & this was one of the nicest beds I have ever slept on in a hotel. They offer a complimentary breakfast & the staff couldn't have been nicer. Sacquoia was wonderful during check in and Cynthia made checking out a breeze. I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Altoona after this weekend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
GMaltoona, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, your dog was such a good little traveler!
Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Let us say that this was one of the most comfortable and friendly places that we have stayed. The entire staff was both helpful and very friendly. The hotel is pet friendly which is very important for us. (Even dog treats were provided.) Our special thanks to Cynthia and Amy who were extremely cordial during our visit. The entire experience was excellent!!! In fact, we booked the same hotel for next month. Kudos to the staff!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying at our new Days Inn & Suites. We are looking forward to your return next month. It is always a pleasure having great guest stay with us.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

After traveling back from the south we decided to find a hotel in Altoona. Every hotel was booked ! We were directed to the new Days Inn. How wonderful it was a great stay. Brand new hotel ! We were greeted with a complimentary hot bowl of chicken noodle soup & cookies. Our room was a king bed great design with plug in built in to bedside tables, fridge built into cabinet. Internet service was quick & also complimentary. I was surprised at the cost $99 a night but every hotel in Altoona seems to be a premium $109 and up ! It is a business Center & apparently gets booked up quickly. Breakfast was also good hot meal. The reception staff ( Christina ) and manager next day were both very helpful great customer service.

Room Tip: This hotel is out of the way compared to the others in the area but I would stay there again worth it. If your on the second floor you can drive around back & it is an elevated parking lot that provides access to the second level.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

We are so happy you chose to stay with us at the new Days Inn & Suites. Our staff is enjoying having such wonderful guest walk through our door and it is our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels return you back to Altoona.

Thank you!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have not yet stayed here but booking was easy and enjoyable. Cynthia was very very personable, intelligent and had a great but professional sense of humor. If the stay is as good as the customer service booking our rooms we are in for a treat

Room Tip: have not yet stayed, will review again afterwards
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
GMaltoona, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thank you for choosing our new Days Inn & Suites! We can not wait to have you visit this new and wonderful hotel and are looking forward to serving you soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This place was wonderful. The staff were so kind and helpful and could not do enough for you. I loved the room and the decorations. The breakfast and evening meals were so appetizing. The shower was amazing and I enjoyed the king size room. I will be staying there again in October of this year and I am looking forward to it.

Room Tip: I love the King size room a lot. I would choose a higher room next time because the A/C unit was very noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Patricia C
GMaltoona, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments and for choosing our new Days Inn & Suites for your travels. It was our pleasure having you here and I look forward to seeing you in Oct. Enjoy your summer!