“Average. If you call really dark average.”
Review of Holiday Bowl

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Holiday Bowl
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Altoona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Average. If you call really dark average.”
Reviewed 30 June 2011

When I went there with my family I noticed it was dark and my aunts asthma was working up. It's alright. As for food I dent try anything. I don't go to that many bowling alleys but well.. Idk. I didn't think that highly of it.

Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Not accomodating for children”
Reviewed 16 April 2007

We traveled to Altoona and had a school function there. We thought it would be fun for the kids to go bowling after their stressful school competition. This bowling alley was not very
accomodating. They did not have any pizza left in their snack bar for the kids and couldn't accomodate us otherwise. It was also very smoky, just about every single person with us (22) had watery, burning eyes during our visit. We were all relieved to get our eyes out of there. And it was not very full. Ventilation is terrible for us NON-Smokers.

3 Thank phil413g

Been to Holiday Bowl? Share your experiences!