“Great place for the kids”
Review of Holiday Bowl

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Holiday Bowl
Ranked #2 of 5 Fun & Games in Altoona
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We were at Holiday Bowl over the holidays. The kids loved it. The facility is well maintained and the staff is helpful. Not a bad bang for the buck. No smoking makes life more pleasant for everyone.

Reviewed 23 August 2011

Sunday evening $5 cover + 25 cents a game was a great bargin for a family outing. Lots of laughs!

Reviewed 13 August 2011

I had so much fun here with my family! Great place to meet with friends and family. Also good forlittle kids to come bowling and the staff was very friendly and had a good sense of humor. The snack bar food was pretty good and was very reasonably priced. The one guy there makes really good Stromboli's. They also have a wide variety of food and drinks. Definatly going back there with family and friends!!!

Reviewed 30 June 2011

When I went there with my family I noticed it was dark and my aunts asthma was working up. It's alright. As for food I dent try anything. I don't go to that many bowling alleys but well.. Idk. I didn't think that highly of it.

Reviewed 16 April 2007

We traveled to Altoona and had a school function there. We thought it would be fun for the kids to go bowling after their stressful school competition. This bowling alley was not very
accomodating. They did not have any pizza left in their snack bar for the kids and couldn't accomodate us otherwise. It was also very smoky, just about every single person with us (22) had watery, burning eyes during our visit. We were all relieved to get our eyes out of there. And it was not very full. Ventilation is terrible for us NON-Smokers.

3  Thank phil413g

Been to Holiday Bowl? Share your experiences!