“Found a great pizza!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Finally found a pizza that can compare to the ones in the NYC area....crust is done to perfection,...if you haven't tried it, it is a must for a pizza afficianado

Reviewed 23 July 2012

We stop in every time we revisit the Ambler area. We get cheese steaks and a pizza.I'm from the area originally, and these guys have the best cheese steaks.

Reviewed 3 February 2011

I recently moved from New York to the Ambler. I was not able to find a Pizza Palor that could make Pizza they way I was used to it in New York. I must say I have found one now. Ambler Pizza is even better than my favorite Pizza Palor in New York. Not only is the Pizza good but there sandwhiches and everything I have tried on the menu was great. This is still one of the only places that uses the authentic cheese wiz. I love it here and highly reccommend AMBLE PIZZA.

1  Thank Bigm0ck411
Reviewed 30 December 2010

Ambler Pizza is a great local pizza shop. Nice menu, great take-out/delivery service, and small eat-in area. We enjoy their pizzas and strombolis.

1  Thank toopickyPennsylvania