“Neat little place in the middle of nowhere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Twistin' Pig - CLOSED

Twistin' Pig
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lebanon PA
“Neat little place in the middle of nowhere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We frequent the Twistin' Pig occasionally if we are in the area. I recently had their double bacon cheeseburger. Wow, it was awesome. I have always had a good meal here, and their ice cream is outstanding. They are a bit high priced for what you get, but I will definitely be going back when I am in the area.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Rest_Two_Rant

Annville, Pennsylvania
“kids loved it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I felt like the milkshakes were a little pricey but the kids loved everything about the place. They can't wait to go back.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Amy D
Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States
“poor quality”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

I went there on Friday night to get dinner for my mother and myself. We had the pulled pork sandwiches and it was like someone dumped salt on certain parts of the sandwiches. My mother called out there to tell them about it and spoke to a manager who was less than friendly. We will never return there again and I wish that there was someone higher up that we could contact!!!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Linda M
Syracuse, New York
“Milkshake Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

My son said best milkshake ever, he had two. I went with the no malt strawberry and found it very good. We ate there also, super good. My steak sandwich was super and my daughter liked the chicken sandwich as well. Well worth it for the quality of the food and the place was very clean and had good AC. I'd eat there again.

Visited July 2013
6 Thank John C
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Great food and ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

This place has the best ice cream ever. I like that you can make any combination milkshake or ice cream. I like to make strawberry kiwi ice cream or irish cream cheesecake. It's awesome.
My daughter likes the hot dogs and French fries and the pulled pork is to die for. The staff is always so friendly and helpful.

• Visited July 2013