Annville Inn
US$135
US$131
Travelocity
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmovie roomsecret roomenglish manorhot tubbed and breakfastbilliard tablecountry comfortsun roomamazing weekendprivate entrancearea attractionswonderful hostsedible flowershershey parkrooms were very cleanoutdoor poolchef lisa
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We stayed for 4 nights in the Mardi Gras room in May 2013. From the moment we arrived Rosalie made us feel very welcome and gave us a guided tour of their beautiful home. Rosalie and Craig are exceptional hosts, and Rosalie's breakfasts are awesome. We didn't need to eat anything for lunch and had an early dinner so we had room for breakfast in the morning! Rosalie gave excellent recommendations on restaurants and places to visit, with printed directions.The outdoor hot-tub was lovely in the evening after a busy day sightseeing. The pool looked inviting but the weather was too cold to use - maybe next time! The basement is a relaxing area with a soundproof home theatre, billiard table and games, plus plenty of books. We look forward to returning again and highly recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: The Mardi Gras room was the cheapest and smallest overlooking the pool and with a lovely view. It was perfectly adequate for us.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Being Irish and coming from a country that prides itself on their B&Bs, I would like to say that the Annville Inn is an exquisite example on how to do it right. From the moment we arrived, Rosalie made us feel relaxed and welcomed. After a tour of the house, which included a outdoor hot tub and inside, a huge movie room, we were shown to our room, The Country Comfort.
The room was great, the bed was very, very comfortable and the views across the Hershey countryside were stunning.
We had 2 great days of touring the area. Rosalie & her husband Craig provided us with all the tourist information we needed. An unexpected delight, was when we stopped off at the Vintage Car museum on the suggestion of our hosts. If you love vintage cars, this is the place.
After long days of sightseeing, it was great to jump into the hot tub and relax. Finally, a special mention regarding the breakfasts. Rosalie is an incredible chef and made the most wonderful breakfasts each morning. A highlight of the trip in and of itself. We would (and will) definitely be back to visit soon. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I was in Annville on business. Lucked out and located this wonderful inn. Rosalie, is a most gracious host and a wonderful cook! The amenities are very nice. I especially enjoyed the home theater and jacuzzi. What else can I say? Couldn't ask for more... and, I'll be returning!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Mardi Gras room. It was smaller and less expensive than the others and just what I expected. I believe it is the smallest of the rooms available. While there I noticed a very nice room down a hall hidden behind a bookcase on the staircase landing. It looked quite nice and I imagine a quite getaway type of room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2013

My wife and I booked the Annville Inn for a romantic/relaxing getaway. We were not disappointed. The hosts were very friendly. The house was immaculate. I imagine the grounds would be too, but we visited in winter.

Game room with computer, board games, billiards, etc. We especially enjoyed playing pool.

Best Home Theater room I've ever been in. It's Best Buy showroom quality. Bring an action dvd or choose from one of theirs. Nothing like seeing a movie loud, with the proper lighting and stadium seating, and with surround sound.

Outdoor hot tub and seasonal swimming pool.

Plant room with wood-burning stove

Reading room

5 themed rooms (2 with 2-person jacuzzis). We stayed in the Southwest room. Worth it! Heat exchanger in jacuzzi kept water warm the whole time! NICE!

Beds were ultra-comfortable.

Quiet in general. Candy in every room.

Only "negative" is more of a notice that the hot water gets really HOT really fast, so be mindful of that.

Breakfast was delightful, snacks and soft drinks available other times.

I'd guess about 10miles to Hershey, but we found enough to do that we didn't leave until checkout.

We will definitely be back for another stay!!!

Room Tip: Southwest room is only bedroom on bottom floor. It is off of the game room in the back. 2-person jacuzzi was NICE!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

Pros
Attentive innkeeper and staff

Friendly and accommodating

Clean and comfortable rooms

Breakfast delicious with generous portions and excellent presentation.

Pool, jacuzzi, movie theatre, pool table

Cons
Shower water pressure low at times if too many guests are using at the same time.

• Stayed: October 2012