“Hoss's is a great value”

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #8 of 20 Restaurants in Annville
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees…all cooked to order!Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms
Rochester, NY
“Hoss's is a great value”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We do not have any of these where we live so when in PA it is a treat to visit. The salad and dessert bar is great, multiple visits are required. Lots of professional eaters and kids here, we got a booth away from the large family’s.

Visited April 2014

Sedona, Arizona
“A Quiet Delight for the Weary Hungry Traveler”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

My wife and I had not eaten all day when we came upon the family restaurant in Annville, a place I had never been and never ever heard of. I-81 was blocked and this route to Harrisburg seemed prudent. What a lucky choice for us.

The menu is extensive. They have everything from lite-plates, to big steaks. Everything, and I do mean everything is home-made: soups (4), breads, 20 foot salad bar that is two sided, a dessert bar, all of which is included with the dinner. OK, the mushrooms on my steak did require a $1.00 surcharge, but in comparison to the $10.00 senior meal my wife had (still included the entire salad, soup, and dessert bar mind you), I have not complaint.

My filet was half a pound and broiled perfectly. I had the best baked potato ever. And I can honestly say I never knew this was a family of restaurants until I sat down to write this review.

Well done Hoss! If the other locations in this chain are even half as good then there are a lot of luck people in Pennsylvania.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kalahun
Missy H, Social Media Director at Hoss's Steak & Sea House, responded to this review, 24 April 2013
Thank for taking the time to write a review for our Annville location. We are pleased to hear that you had a very enjoyable experience as we pride ourselves on our Hoss'pitality. With 36 locations we hope you choose Hoss's again in your travels.
Jonestown, Pennsylvania
“Reliable good eats”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Hoss's comes through with their winning salad bar. You can pick up a meal on their "American Meal Menu" for $8.99 which includes their salad/soup/bread/dessert bar (yes, it's BIG and good). It's a gastronomic delight--the soup, bread and desserts are "homemade" and a step above what you'd get on many buffets. The whole family really enjoys it.

Visited April 2012