“Love this place”

Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in Ardmore
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been a number of times now and I have come to appreciate this place more and more. The beers are just plain solid. The food is really good. Service can swing depending on your server and his busy they are. But at the end if the day I continue to return and I enjoy this over the other breweries in the local area.

Jason K, General Manager at Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experiences and leaving us a positive review. As a team, we work tirelessly to provide incredible service, food and atmosphere for any guest that walks through those front doors. Nonetheless, the positivity that comes straight from our guests does not go unnoticed. I will be sharing this information with my team so that we can be encouraged and continue to provide great service, food and beer for all of our guests.

Cheers!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Our party of fourteen had dinner here in April on a Saturday night. The food was decent though not great, and service was a bit haphazard -- some drink orders were forgotten and food arrived somewhat sporadically. My take is that this is a good choice for large groups, especially families, who favor a good-and-plenty type of menu. For anything other than that I would go elsewhere.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Really good beer. Food was solid. Went on a Saturday night and there was a wait. Very busy place but the bar opened up around 7:30.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went for lunch on a sunday. wasnt busy. service was pretty good.
the quinoa salad was very interesting and the moroccan salmon was very tasty.
tasted the atlantic salmon as well - but liked the flavoring of the moroccan better.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Based on visits long time ago we had low expectations. Just needed to get something to eat close to home. Actually liked it a lot.
Kids menu has a lot of options, and is reasonably priced. Kids ate well, and they are quiet picky. Adult menu also has more options than I remembered. Drunken monk burger is scrumptious.
Flight of beers was really fun, we picked whatever we wanted from the list, and every beer tasted great.
Service was excellent. We have no reason not to come back!