“Excellent Mennonite bakery”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Abbeville
Lyman, South Carolina
“Excellent Mennonite bakery”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Swartzenruber's bakery features a delicious variety of home baked breads and desserts. I bought several different items and all were delicious. This included sour dough bread, chocolate cake, fruit cake and peanut butter cake. They are willing to see halved cakes at half the regular price. Something I very much appreciate. It's both authentic and delicious. Worth finding!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Doris W

Midway, Utah
“Well worth the drive!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Swartzentruber's is a little out of the way. It's on the bypass highway west of Abbeville, but for us, it is fast becoming a tradition to go when we visit our daughter in Anderson. Swartzentruber's is an old fashioned Mennonite bakery that takes me back many years. Everything I've tried there has been wonderful. My personal favorite is the cherry pie, however the breads and pastries are not far behind. The hard part is deciding, as everything looks (and smells) heavenly. The bakery is only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

• Visited June 2013