“Big family gathering”

Cuisines: Pizza
Robinson, Illinois
“Big family gathering”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Wonderful service and great food! My nephew spilled my wine and the server was so nice and made him feel better about the accident! I loved my salad - everything was very fresh and delicious.

Visited May 2013

aiken sc
“overpriced”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Good pizza but overpriced. There are other choices in Aiken with good pizza and pasta that don't have the same price tag

Visited April 2014
“Well above average”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is fresh cooked and good Italian. Not too much bread and the portions are ample, service prompt.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Douglas N
Aiken, South Carolina
“Order the takeout, don't bother dining in”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

If you're in the mood for anything other than pizza, this is not the place. Kind of frustrating because there are no really good Italian restaurants here in Aiken, so I had high hopes. Formerly, I'd ordered a take out calzone. It was tasty. This time, we decided to eat in; I ordered the Zepa with fries; dining partner ordered chicken parm dinner. Oh, and also the mozzarella cheese sticks; they were tasty, and delivered in a timely manner. However, the wait for the main courses took about 45 min. The poor waitress was apologetic and attentive, so maybe they were just short staffed, but on the whole, I would recommend this as a take out place, not a dine-in experience. And stick with the pizza.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ainslee921
Aiken, South Carolina
“Excellent service and family atmosphere”
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

I went to the location by the new Walmart, which is the location I prefer. The atmosphere is calmer and a very friendly, family feeling. No matter how busy it got, I always felt preferred. I had the baked spaghetti and my daughter had a personal pizza, both of which were superb. The portions were abundant and made excellent leftovers.

Visited December 2013