“Montezuma's Revenge” 1 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Aiken, South Carolina
“Montezuma's Revenge”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

The day after eating chips with the cheese, ground beef, bean dip I had Montezuma's Revenge for about 12 hours. My wife didn't eat the dip and was fine. Caused by the chips and dip? I don't know for sure, but I'm not going to chance it again!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

“Wonderful Lunch!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

The food was well above average, the server was attentive, and the cost was a steal. I will definitely return on a regular basis!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Chris A
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Fresh, tasty Mexican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

We picked up a take out meal after coming home late from golf. The food was unexpectedly tasty. Chicken chimichanga had delightful filling flavor. Usually don't like white sauce, but it was also very good. Veges all fresh. Guacamole excellent. Can't wait until next year to return. All at a very reasonable cost.

1 Thank susanh4845
Mankato
“Money well spent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

The food was very good to excellent if you like a Mexican flavor. Service was friendly and attentive. Price was more than fair for the dining experience

1 Thank Toddsgang
Aiken, South Carolina
“Superb service and homemade fresh food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

I did not expect the superb service and fresh made food I received at Salsa's in Aiken. There are many Mexican restaurants in and around Aiken and indeed in the CSRA. Most of them have the same so-so menu and same-o same-o food. Not here. The menu was unique as compared with the other Mexican restaurants in the area. Perhaps part of it was my server, Jenny I did not know what to expect and was unfamiliar with some of their choices of food and drinks. I told her what I wanted and she put together a combination that saved me money and the drink didn't upset my stomach (I can't do sour anymore). My chips were served with an additional meat and cheese dip that was unexpected and wonderful. I especially liked that the food was fresh. You could taste the homemadeness of the tacos and enchiladas. Relax, enjoy, and if I'm not there ask for Jenny, but I am definitely going back and I've got dibbs.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Douglas N

Been to Salsa's Mex-Mex Grill? Share your experiences!