“Fantastic”
Review of Quality Inn Aiken

Quality Inn Aiken
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Aiken
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The Quality Inn is by far the best hotel we have stayed at over the last few years in Aiken S.C. The staff is always ready to make our stay the best it can be. It is extremely clean and affordable place to stay while away from home. We appreciate your attention to details and immaculate room.Great bar area. We'll be back!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cmayoral

Reviewed 27 June 2013

For travellers on I-20, there are very few motels along this stretch of highway- and the main town area of Aiken is a few miles away; that is where the motels and most restaurants are located.

Of the two 'main' exits in this area, this exit is probably the best one- with the Quality Inn and the Days Inn, along with a gas station and a convenient McDonald's. I had stayed at the Days Inn once before, so I tried this one. It is about $10 more expensive than the Days Inn, but a bit nicer. My room was reasonably clean, and the wi-fi connection was good and strong. All the usual room amenities were functional, and I got a good night's sleep without any issues.
On a non-golf event weekend, expect to pay a bit over 60 for a night's stay.

Despite a rather full lot, I didn't have any problem with noise. Some people have in the reviews, so that must vary.. The bed was fairly clean; those "flat" pillows are pretty much the standard nowadays, which is why I always carry my own pillow when driving on trips.

Room Tip: Because of mixed reviews, check your room. If they don't cooperate, there is another motel righ...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank htomc42
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We were dreading staying in a motel and this surprised us. Very clean and the staff couldn't have done more. Dubious singer and live dancing but added to appeal! Great stay and thanks for the wonderful experience.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Katiecrumb
Reviewed 14 March 2013

It was late and we traveled all day, so I am not a picky person. First room we are given, the bed looked like it had been slept in, bed was not neat. Second room was not a lot better.PIllows were old and flat. That was not the worst.Next morning while in the shower I turned around and there was a lot of hair in the tub area. I was not a happy camper.

Room Tip: Unless you want an uncomfortable night. I suggest you stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Buncheygirl
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Let me start off by saying the people at the front desk or very,very rude and very lazy. I had to go to the front desk and ask for towels because housekeeping did not bring us none. The lady says well your just gonna have to wait until tomorrow to get towels. LIKE REALLY!!! I then said don't you have a key, she says "oh yeah " then laughed so I finally got my towels after she got her lazy butt off the chair. Then the next day somebody had left their clothes in the washer and dryer for hours I called front desk and asked if they can remove them so I didn't have to touch them and of course front desk lady never did it so I had to remove them myself two hours later. And need I go on about the rooms the carpets are disgusting. the showers are nasty having looked like no one has cleaned them in a while. And to top this hotel off they have a bar and of course monday-saturday you can hear the music threw your wall's oh yeah and dont forget the drunks that are screaming and yelling in the parking lots!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Erin C
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We stoped because all the exits in Augusta we so crowded and we like Quility Inn for the most part. We asked for and received a king room. Found the bed to be good, sheets clean, towels in good shape and room clean for the most part. We did find a few ants in the bathroom that was brought to the attention of the front desk at checkout. This hotel is in a more industrial area and there is only fast food in the area and a very busy gas station. We found the breakfast to be OK, not the best but have had much worse. After reading the reviews I must say we did not have any noise other than the interstate traffic.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Located many miles away from Aiken, with the nearest full service eatery [a terrible Chinese Buffet in a strip mall] about a round trip 40 min. drive away.A completely non-caring [no smile, no greeting] desk clerk who kinew little about the area.
In the AM the maid cleaning the lobby was also the desk clerk
Upon inquiry we were told that the manager is seldom there; she is busy at other properties!

Room Tip: Make sure that u r not given a room whose only window is opposite a 10 foot wide bearing wall
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple