“Typical Quality Inn Room”
Review of Quality Inn Aiken

Quality Inn Aiken
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Aiken
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Typical Quality Inn Room, which is why we stay with Choice Hotels. Refrigerator and Microwave, Comfortable bed, decent amenities. The price was right also. My only complaint was my iphone couldn't access the wifi-- but my other technical tools could so it wasn't a big issue. I would stay there again if we wound up in that area. Oh yes typical hot buffet--

Room Tip: I had issues with wifi with my iphone 4-- but it happens sometimes and kindle and computer could. Yo...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BettyBoop1941

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This is my fourth stay in three months, I travel often with my job for days at a time. After stopping at several hotels in the area and asking to see the rooms before I agreed to stay I was relieved to find this place. the rooms were far cleaner than other rooms at other hotels in the area and the staff was very accommodating.
The lounge by the pool is nice place to have a drink after a long day at work. There are several restaurants in the area to choose from for the extended stays.
I will be coming to town for the next month and this is the only place I intend to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Donnie S
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We found this hotel after travelling all day and we were exhausted. We do not usually stay at this chain. The evening desk clerk was very nice and accommodating. When we got to our room, we found it very clean, as were the exterior walks and pool.
The only really negative was the morning clerk. She behaved as if we were interfering with her social life and was quite negative. There was no pleasantness or anything customer service oriented about her. The rest of our experience there was quite positive and looking at other reviews it seems I am not the only one that feels that way. Perhaps management needs to reconsider who they put as the face of their hotel at the desk

Room Tip: Don't judge this based on morning desk clerk.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The Quality Inn was very accomodating and helpful. We had asked for non smoking rooms and one of our rooms the maid had tried to clear out all the smoke from previous guests but they did manage to find my sister and her husband another room which was smoke free. The staff was extremely nice and even though it was a bit expensive but that was due to the Masters Golf Tournament the prices are outrageous every where.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I wouldn't have stayed here if we hadn't been out of power for 4 days due to the ice storm. The front desk clerk couldn't stay off her lengthy personal calls for more than a few seconds. She told me the room wouldn't be ready for three more hours but let me check in and told ME to go look to see if it was clean. Clean is a term I will use loosely. The carpet was clearly not vacuumed and the bed looked as if it was made by a 6 year old. I question if it was even clean. The pillows are old. The door had a half inch gap around it because it wouldn't close properly. I literally closed towels in the door to keep the air out. The mirror and vanity counter were hanging loose off of the wall. The only plus was it was warm and had hot water. The ice machine was right outside my door and the environment wasn't safe.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank dougandpatti
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Checked in to this hotel on 1-13-14 to stay the week, I try not to stay at a Quality Inn if I can help it. I had driven hours and was tired when I checked in, they put me in room 114. Carpet was sticky and sofa was warn. I went to bed and my alarm went off at 4:30 am and when I turned on the lights 5 or 6 nasty Cock Roaches scattered.
I quickly gathered my things and shacking them as I was packing. I picked up my laptop and 2 more was under it. I went to check out and doors was locked. A lady come to the window knowing I was a guest and was not allowed inside. I told the lady about the roaches and she said nothing to me as she ignored me. I told her that I better not carry any home and she walked away as I was speaking?

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The Quality Inn is by far the best hotel we have stayed at over the last few years in Aiken S.C. The staff is always ready to make our stay the best it can be. It is extremely clean and affordable place to stay while away from home. We appreciate your attention to details and immaculate room.Great bar area. We'll be back!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family