“Very Accomodating”

Days Inn Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Aiken

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
South Carolina
Reviewed 23 May 2013

This hotel is really run down and poorly kept. There were fried chicken bones in the parking spaces in front of our room. The first thing I did was check for bed bugs. I would not sit in the easy chair. The bathroom door had a hole kicked in on it. My teen aged son got a blanket from our car so he didn't have to touch the covers on the bed. And to top it all off the price given at checking was increased at check out. I do NOT recommend staying here and I certainly never will again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Boothills
Wingate
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I recently had a two night stay at this Days Inn and the room was cleaned properly and all the ancillary items (e.g., towels, cups, etc.) were present as expected. The woman at the front desk was very nice and courteous. I felt the Inn provided a good value to me as it was surprisingly inexpensive when booked through the Days Inn web site.

So, don't be put off by the average property rating I gave. It received that mediocre rating due to age only as I felt the carpet and plumbing fixtures had seen better days. That didn't bother me since I felt the room was clean and the value was very good. I was concerned initially that there could be a few loud undesirables hanging about late at night, but I never heard a peep from anyone. I plan to stay there next year as well.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Henry S
Travellers also viewed these Aiken hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aiken
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#9 of 20 in Aiken

Been to Days Inn Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20

Property: Days Inn Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20
Address: 2654 Columbia Hwy N, I-20 at Exit 22, Aiken, SC 29805-9021
Region: United States > South Carolina > Aiken
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Aiken
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Aiken