“You get what you pay for.”

Days Inn Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Aiken
A TripAdvisor Member
“You get what you pay for.”
Reviewed 22 August 2005

This is a econo rate motel its not the ritz I've stayed here at least 20 times over the last 5 years and have had no major problems.

• Stayed June 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 August 2005

The rooms at this hotel looked fine. We arrived at 6:00am on August 1, 2005. At 9:00 am, I used the toliet which overflowed onto my body and onto my feet when the water started coming in the bedroom. We were unable to use the toliet, sink or shower. I went to the office to let them know and to get a refund for the room since we were checking out at 11:00am but they only allowed $10 refund. The owner went to the room while I was in the office and my friends asked him to come back later. They were asleep and unaware of the problem. When I called the owner on 8-2-05, he refused to refund the $32.13 balance on the room. He said because they would not let him in the room, that he could not do anything about it. I have traveled extensively in USA and Europe and have never encountered such a problem. With this type of customer service, I would suggest you go to the Holiday Inn Express next door. It may be a little more expensive but I would pay anything not to have toliet water run on my body. The insult got worse when the owner would not compensate the entire cost of the room ($42.13) for this problem. This is ridiculous and very poor customer relations.

• Stayed July 2005
4 Thank annmckenzie01

Travellers are raving about these Aiken hotels

Travellers also viewed these Aiken hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn
#9 of 20 in Aiken
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aiken
Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken

Been to Days Inn Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20

Property: Days Inn Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20
Address: 2654 Columbia Hwy N, I-20 at Exit 22, Aiken, SC 29805-9021
Region: United States > South Carolina > Aiken
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Aiken
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Aiken