Sleep Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desknice sleeppast several yearsus feel at homegreat hoteloffered fresh baked cookiesdecent bedroom was cleanthe staff was greatonly stayed one nightgolf tournamenthousekeeping staffnice breakfastspecial thankswe've stayedpet feestay there again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I spent a week at this motel, while visiting with my family in Aiken. It had been newly renovated and was a great place to stay. The staff was friendly and helpful, the pool was most enjoyable, and the 10% discount at nearby O'Charleys restaurant was a treat. Weekday "happy hour" (complete with cookies and popcorn at the front desk) was a pleasant surprise. Our bed was extremely comfortable, everything was sparkling clean, and breakfast was a nice start to each day. There are even laundry machines on the premises, which spared us from needing to find a laundromat. We will definitely stay there again the next time we visit with family in Aiken.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I have stayed here about 3 times & I even had my parents stay here when they came up to Aiken. I LOVE the rooms, they are very well kept. The front desk staff was nice, I never had a problem. Great place to stay at a good price!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristina G
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We had a nice stay at this hotel.....very clean and the staff was very nice. Great Breakfast too. I would totally recommend this hotel. We were planning on staying at the Hampton Inn close by but the price was so much better. We were concerned that the Hotel would not be as nice because the price was so reasonable...to our surprise it was PERFECT!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stayed here for a horse show at Highfields and it met all of our needs. The room was clean, everything was in working order, and we were able to get a good night's sleep. Our room even had a microwave and big refrigerator, which were nice to have. The staff is friendly, and they have free wifi. They also allow small dogs for a fee. We will definitely stay there again when we are back in Aiken.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This hotel is pretty unassuming but I found it to be an excellent stay for my visit to Aiken. Centrally located outside of the downtown area. If you are visiting friends and have no need to head into downtown for the nightlife, this is for you. Close to everything from shopping to restaurants and bars.

Room Tip: Ask to be placed away from front of building near fast-food restaurants and pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo