“Why I am through using Windam rewards”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Knights Inn Aiken

Knights Inn Aiken
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Aiken

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Auburn, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

This was the 4th time I have visited Aiken and I stayed here one of those times because of the price... That first time... Well not very impressed. However I was in town and happened to pass by and noticed that it had a new look; being a naturally curious person I decided to stop to see if it had improved. WELL IT DID! Love the new look both inside and out. The staff were wonderful and made us feel like we were at home. From the moment that we walked in to the time of check out was absolutely fabulous!! We will absolutely stay here on our next visit to Aiken. The rating should truly be upgraded! Excellent customer service!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Duluth, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

I used to stay here a couple years back during the train wreck in graniteville, now I recently just stayed here again and I cant explain how much this place has improved, from the entire exterior of the building down to the management. It felt much more comfortable staying here this time with my husband. Rooms were clean and breakfast wasnt bad, but hey who can complain about FREE breakfast!!! Will definitely stay again in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Valerie H
North Augusta, South Carolina, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

This is the most nastiest place we have ever encountered! Our sheets were yellowed, the tub had grime in it, there was food under the small table and 3 out of the 4 lamps were broken. Avoid this place at all cost!

Room Tip: You would do better to sleep in your car.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michele P

Travellers are raving about these Aiken hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I was in town for some business and my boss had already reserved a room for me here. Usually on my way to a hotel, I check out the reviews before checking in. Just to know what I am getting into. After reading the reviews on here, I was worried that my night was going to be hell.
I got there later in the afternoon and the management was wonderful. They helped me find a place to eat and gave me directions as I'm not very familiar with the Aiken area. Got to my room and could tell immediately it had been updated. I was expecting a broken tv/ac and dirty sheets, but nothing was wrong. I had great stay, and if I'm back in Aiken for business, I will be staying here with my coworkers.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I stayed here last week while in the process of buying a new home and after reading the reviews, I was surprised to see how nice the motel really was. It looks like the entire motel just got a makeover and it seems like management was changed. The current staff was super helpful and assisting in my time of need. It was very convenient to stay at this motel because the location is central to everything. For such a low rate, I even got wifi! Which definitely is a plus for my moving process. Prior to staying here, I used to always drive by the motel, and I can say that it is a completely different place now.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Winthrop, Massachusetts
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

Do not stop!!! Drive past this property. It's the absolute worst place that I ever stayed in over 50 years. It would take many words to detail the deplorable condition of this place. Simply stated, find somewhere else to stay or pitch a tent somewhere, anywhere and you'd be better off.

Room Tip: The best tip that I can give is to find another place to rest your head.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends