“Awesome”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (803) 642-4488
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We were up here doing some horse training in the area and found Prime on Trip Advisor. The food was amazing and the host was great. Ask for John as a waiter, he brings a New York flair to Aiken and made our night. We will definitely go back when we come back to town.

1  Thank Mystic200Plus

Reviewed 17 June 2014

During a business trip, I pulled into the nearby lot and asked a local on a motorcycle about the place.
He raved about how good it was.
He was right. Seems everything we tried was very good, but I really remember the filet. Delicious.

I'd love to go back and take my wife to this one.

Friendly owner came over to chat.

Overall a very pleasant meal and evening!

1  Thank PYLAF
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I'm 54yrs old and love to cook. I have the Big Green Egg, Nice Weber, Indoor grill & double oven. What I don't have is USDA Prime meat & a grill that hits 1600 degrees. The Porterhouse Steaks at this restaurant are the best you'll ever eat..!!! All the food was excellent. This past Saturday Night was only my second trip there & I'll be back again by the end of the week. Very Very Satisfied...!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

What a pleasant surprise. My husband has been eying this restaurant for quite some time. I was reluctant to go as I am not a huge meat eater. I also did not want to drive the 1/2 hour to get to the restaurant. I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute, and every bite of my meal. I had the 6 oz filet which was cooked to perfection. It was accompanied by bread, a simple salad, a small mound of mashed potatoes and broccoli. And, the best part, two large, homemade onion rings! Incredible. Dessert was a little overpriced, hence the 4 out of 5 stars: $11.00 for bananas foster (which personally, I make better)...You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank HuachucaDream
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Loved it!! Food and service were awesome. Owner checked on us to make sure we enjoyed our meal. Staff was friendly and made our day!! $$ good value for a nice cut of steak. We will be stopping in again the next time we are in town.

Been to Prime Steakhouse? Share your experiences!