“Fresh and healthy”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Noble Breads & Grocer
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Today was the second time I visited Noble. Eating out is tough being gluten, dairy and soy free. I had a garden salad topped with turkey and vinaigrette. It was good. I was pleased they had gluten and dairy free dessert, too. Made my afternoon!

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Local grocery that sells organic items. Used to be the best place for chocolate chip cookies. Upon my last visit ... What a disappointment

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have no idea how I have traveled to Highlands Event Center for several years and never come across Noble Breads. I was excited to find gluten and dairy free foods available that are delicious! It is hard to be on the road with these 2 food allergies.

1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Noble Bakery is more than a bakery. It's sourdough bread is excellent and made the proper way. The other selections are delicious, especially the Morning Glory Muffins
They also have grass-fed meat , chicken and great milk and eggs.
I always get chicken stock when i visit to use in soups.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

This is our new grocery store even though it is 30 min. from our home. The food is perfect quality, both the cafe and the groceries. My kids love to stop in to eat when we come up for groceries. Every single item is unprocessed and traditionally cooked from scratch. It just does not get any better than this.

1  Thank LauraHolte