Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Aiken)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgentleman workingmarriott chainfree weightscomplimentary breakfast each morningbreakfast hostwalking trackhitchcock woodsclose to downtownwalking distanceenjoyed my staylittle thingsrooms are greatthe breakfast areaneeded anythingpool and hot tubdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Friendly staff. Clean room. Warm cookies. Everything you need for a stay in Aiken.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank JLJ20507
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Stayed there over the summer for a few months on business. Everyone very friendly and helpful, Loren especially deserves a mention for his cheerful, friendly help - a real 'go-to', for local information and assistance.
Rooms spacious and nice and clean, well appointed. Wifi available in the room.
Good walking track nearby if you want to get out for some exercise - there is a small gym and pool for guests use.
Overall, recommended as a value for money, friendly hotel for business users

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the ice machines on each floor - they can be pretty noisy
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Schottlander
Reviewed 6 September 2011

I'm in the Aiken area often for business and over the years have stayed at several of the hotels in the area. This one is by far my favorite. It is in a nice area and convenient to my business needs.

The hotel staff has always been friendly and professional during my stays. Upon check-out, the front desk clerk(s) have always made sure to ask if I enjoy my stay and if there have been any problems or issues. The staff in the breakfast area has also been very courteous.

The rooms are modern, clean, and comfortable - just what I've come to expect from any Marriott hotel. The beds and linens are nice, the bathroom is clean and well laid out, and there is ample work space and WiFi, which is very important to most business travelers. I feel that this hotel offers a great value!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank mj99_11
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Stayed for business this past weekend. Very clean, well lit hotel. Friendly, courteous, competent staff. Room is just right for what I need. Computer desk, decent internet, and most importantly, working thermostat controls! Temp was just right during my stay. Never too cold, nor too hot.

Amenities are decent. Breakfast is doable. Personally, I like to eat a light breakfast so what is offered her is good. Waffles are ok for me!

Room Tip: Call direct.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank EODirector
Reviewed 15 August 2011

When I go to a hotel this is what I look for; is it clean yes, good service yes, in has a small indoor but big enough pool for me, location in safe nice area but also centrally located in Aiken. The only negative is breakfast is ok, but I rather eat out. I will be going back.

• Stayed: August 2011