All reviewsfront deskgentleman workingbaked cookiesmarriott chainfree weightsenjoyed my stayclose to downtownhitchcock woodsneeded anythingbusiness travelbreakfast hosteach morningwalking distanceyogurtindoor poolthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Tonight I stopped in Aiken on my way to Atlanta last night and I must say Fairfield Inn is a very decent clean hotel. The courteous women at front desk, Alexandria was very helpful and respectful. She made me and my husband feel very welcomed. I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Kristina G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear NikkiSanders12,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on TripAdvisor.

I will be happy to share your feedback with Alexandria along with the other staff members here to continue to motivate them to provide great customer service. We hope to see back upon your return!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The room was great. The shower is wonderful. The only thing I would change is the handicap room has a platform bed which is difficult when the equipment used to put someone on the bed can not roll under bed.
A true handicap room should allow for a hoyer to roll it's feet under the bed to lift a person down on the bed.

Staff was exceptional. Breakfast was perfect, room was very nice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear wshamblen,

I am so thankful to read your wonderful review with us on TripAdvisor.

I am so excited to read that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. I will keep in mind your suggestion regarding our Handicap rooms. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We enjoyed the Fairfield. It is on a side street with almost no traffic. Parking was not a problem, the Inn was well lighted, easy check in, friendly staff, beverages and hot cookies in the lobby and we never heard another guest once in our room. Many restaurants nearby, some within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Malcom C,

I am pleased to see you have shared with us your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am even more pleased to see we did a great in making sure you had a great stay at our property. Our hot cookies and cold beverages are very popular with our guests, and we are glad you were able to enjoy them.

We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We had a comfortable room with a good bed. Fortunately, our 3rd floor room's window opened, because the scented cleaning products were pretty strong smelling. There was an above-average assortment of breakfast foods - I always appreciate some healthful choices.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear TJandTR,

Thank you for sharing your review with us along with all other TripAdvisor's viewers.

I do apologize about the scented cleaning products having a strong smell. I have shared this feedback with our housekeeping team to assure this does not happen again. I am glad to read you did enjoy our breakfast. We recently updated it, to make sure we did provide healthy choices.

We hope to regain your trust on any future visits to Aiken!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

This hotel went to the trouble of making our stay on August 20th all about the eclipse arriving the next afternoon. Made our excursion all that much more fun!!! Thank you
Fairfield Inn of Aiken, South Carolina.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Nanafl,

Thank you for sharing your review with us on TripAdvisor, as we as well as other TripAdvisor travelers appreciate your feedback.

We hope you enjoyed the eclipse, as I think everyone in Aiken did! We hope you will come back to visit us soon!