“Aiken downtown suds and burgs”
Review of Aiken Brewing CO

Aiken Brewing CO
Ranked #5 of 188 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Recently stopped for dinner and got an outside table aside many of the locals. Very good variety of light to dark beer brewed right there. The place was very crowded inside and out and it was around 6 when we got there. Good burgs with heaps of onion rings. If you like an outside vibe in a small town atmosphere with good food and beer, this is the place for you. I wish we had this set up in my hometown.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great place to go for lunch or dinner. I like the outside seating and the quickness of there staff. You have to try the Big Tony and a beer that was brewed on the premises. One of the best casual restaurants Aiken has to offer.

1  Thank Floyd B
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I ate at this restaurant last night. The weather was great and we were able to sit out on the front sidewalk. The food was great - I had the "rasta pasta" - pasta with jerk chicken and it was delicious. My colleague had ribs and one of the pub's beers and said it was very good as well.

Quite enjoyable and our waitress was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My aunt and uncle moved to Aiken County during the past year and this was our first opportunity to visit them. They look us to the little town of Aiken and brought us for lunch to the Aiken Brewing Company - they know what we like! I enjoyed the small brewery - it had tasty food and excellent beverages. I was impressed! The entire family enjoyed their meals and drinks. I had the Big Bird, but definitely would like to try other things on the menu. The chicken salad was a hit. Onion Rings - perfect! As far as beverages - there are not many choices, but for the size of the brewery, that is understood. What they did have was excellent tasting! When we come back to visit - we will definitely come again.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I go to Aiken about once a year for business, I always stop at the Aiken Brewing Co. for a pint and a bite. It is a very consistent brew pub. The food is pub style but always well prepared. The beer is excellent. Beer Advocate has described ABC as an "oasis". I agree. Sit outside and watch the world go by.

Been to Aiken Brewing CO? Share your experiences!