“Yummy !!!”

Ranked #1 of 190 Restaurants in Aiken
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: In our 30th year, we remain dedicated to the culinary excitement afforded by the finest, freshest and most ethically produced ingredients. We source locally whenever possible, befriending our farmers who are so vital to the kind of dining experience we’re known for. Then, sometimes it’s lamb from Australia or salmon from Scotland. We're dedicated to our loyal local following who are routinely joined by the international travelers drawn to “the good life” we all enjoy here in Aiken. Malia’s thrives on the friendly faces who, at the end of the experience, say, “Wow.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My friend and I went to Malia's two weeks ago for dinner. Although I have been there many times, this particular evening's meal was superb. I had the lamb chops and my friend had a pasta dish with lobster and scallops. The service was impeccable. Stop in soon.

1  Thank SPS28

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Delicious Pork scallopini with a side salad ( great vinaigrette ) for my wife, vegetable risotto for me.
Really good food, professional waitstaff, comfortable seating, pleasant contemporary ambiance.
A great choice for lunch.

2  Thank mmcgannon
Reviewed 18 July 2014

My daughter and I recently enjoyed a wonderful lunch at Malia's in Aiken. We were both very pleased with the subdued ambiance of the restaurant and the delicious curried chicken salad and shrimp skewers. For dessert, we couldn't resist the mocha chocolate crème brulee! We can't wait to go back this week! This is probably among the best, if not the best, place to dine in Aiken. You won't be disappointed. (My daughter is almost 17 years old. This is NOT a place for small children--not a bad thing!)

1  Thank cwsams
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Drove an hour to eat lunch at Malia's. Definitely worth the drive! Both my friend and I had the Tilapia Flatbread sandwich--we should've split it because it was definitely big enough to share. We shared the Raspberry Pie, which was a walk through heaven! The food is all very fresh and elegantly prepared. The service is impeccable.

1  Thank GamecockFan
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great service - very attentive without being bothersome. The raspberry pie with vanilla ice cream would have been enough to make me rave about Malia's but my entree of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, watermelon slices, and green beans almost made me cry. The chicken was recently added to the menu. It's a three-day prep and worth it. The menu said it was half a small bird. I shared three of the four pieces and was pleasantly full.

If I was still in Aiken and could go back for dinner tonight, I surely would. Don't miss this venue; you will be pleased.

2  Thank CarolinaBeeGal

Been to Malia's? Share your experiences!