“Tusker beer”

Malia's
Ranked #1 of 177 Restaurants in Aiken
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: American, International, Bar, European, Pub, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: In our 30th year, we remain dedicated to the culinary excitement afforded by the finest, freshest and most ethically produced ingredients. We source locally whenever possible, befriending our farmers who are so vital to the kind of dining experience we’re known for. Then, sometimes it’s lamb from Australia or salmon from Scotland. We're dedicated to our loyal local following who are routinely joined by the international travelers drawn to “the good life” we all enjoy here in Aiken. Malia’s thrives on the friendly faces who, at the end of the experience, say, “Wow.”
Aiken, South Carolina
“Tusker beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

Since Malia's was rated #1, my buddy and I made reservations last Wednesday evening. He always has a beer or glass of wine with dinner. I had had a long hard day, so I looked at the beer list. OMG They had Tusker beer!!!! OMG Tusker is from Kenya East Africa. I had not had one since my daughter and I had been in Kenya and Tanzania last year on a photo safari. After a long day on the trail in a hot dusty vehicle, a cold Tusker tasted great!!! What are the chances that a restaurant in Aiken South Carolina would carry Tusker beer? AMAZING!!!
The next time you go to Malia's, try a Tusker and tell them that "Mountain Man" recommended it. (My home is in Colorado)

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank MountainMan9999

Broomfield, Colorado
“Malia's Malia's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

Very nice indoor reservations accepted good food very good staff recommend to my friends! No number on door figured it out quickly filled up fast.

Visited August 2014
Aiken, South Carolina
“Yummy !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

My friend and I went to Malia's two weeks ago for dinner. Although I have been there many times, this particular evening's meal was superb. I had the lamb chops and my friend had a pasta dish with lobster and scallops. The service was impeccable. Stop in soon.

1 Thank SPS28
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Delicious Pork scallopini with a side salad ( great vinaigrette ) for my wife, vegetable risotto for me.
Really good food, professional waitstaff, comfortable seating, pleasant contemporary ambiance.
A great choice for lunch.

2 Thank mmcgannon
Martinez, Georgia
“Fabulous lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

My daughter and I recently enjoyed a wonderful lunch at Malia's in Aiken. We were both very pleased with the subdued ambiance of the restaurant and the delicious curried chicken salad and shrimp skewers. For dessert, we couldn't resist the mocha chocolate crème brulee! We can't wait to go back this week! This is probably among the best, if not the best, place to dine in Aiken. You won't be disappointed. (My daughter is almost 17 years old. This is NOT a place for small children--not a bad thing!)

1 Thank cwsams

Been to Malia's? Share your experiences!