“Wow I was Amazed”

Coach House Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 270 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Wow I was Amazed”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

After reading reviews & searching for a good place to eat I ended up here. Great Great food. I had the boiled seafood combination platter was very good & a good bit only thing is the shrimp were a little small but the flounder & scallops made up for it. Husband had hamburger Steak gravy & onions cabbage & pintos gracious amount & he said it was Very Very good. The price for both with a Tea & Water was only 23$ Wow again.
It was packed being a Friday night a lot of locals & the owner greeted almost everyone as well as was seating people and doing the cash register. As we were paying the bill he said the peach cobbler was on the house also he gave me a slice of cheese cake it was AWESOME. DEFINITELY WILL RETURN MORE THANK LIKELY EVERY WEEKEND.Waitress was quite busy and she never returned to fill our drinks or ask if we needed anything that would be my only complaint!
Thanks Coach house

1 Thank psb72

Anderson, South Carolina
“Every Friday”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

There are so many delicious food that my family and I go every single Friday we can. They're always friendly and the food is always good. I have never been disappointed at this restaurant. Even my pickiest friends enjoy the Coach House.

• Visited July 2014
Clemson, South Carolina
“All food prepared at the restaurant”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Friends had recommended this restaurant and we finally tried it and will go back frequently. I had the brocolli-stuffed chicken breast, served on a bed of rice. Delicious! When we were leaving, I asked the gentleman at the cash register (who, it turned out, was the owner) if they stuffed the chicken breast or bought it stuffed. He said that they cook everything at the restaurant and his wife prepares all the cakes.

This restaurant is a gem.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Eleanor H
Walhalla, South Carolina, United States
“Wow!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I had the Spinach Pie and Greek Salad, hubby had the Moussaka and Greek Salad and both were delicious! We also shared a hunk (slice doesn't describe the serving) of homemade coconut cake. Delicious! Can't wait to come back and bring friends and family!

1 Thank Tina S
“A Real Gem...”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We eat at the Coach House in Homeland Park quite a bit. It has a quirky menu of southern, Greek and Italian food. The menu is quite extensive and I have never had a bad meal. The service is good, I think a lot of them are family. The portions are enormous! Some entrees even come on two large plates. Deserts are homemade and always hit the spot. They even have an offering of sugar free deserts. Plenty of parking and it seems like they try and keep it clean. If you are travelling here to eat, keep in mind they are not open for Breakfast.

• Visited May 2014