“Wedding weekend”

Ranked #1 of 6 Anderson B&B and Inns
Palm Bay, Florida
“Wedding weekend”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Our niece held her wedding at the Bleckley 2/1/2014. It was a beautiful venue for a wedding. Family reunion would be awesome. We were there for the 1/31/14 thru 2/2/14. It was a fantastic stay. The beds were oh so comfortable, breakfast delicious. The whole Inn was extremely clean. The staff were extremely kind, made us feel very special. My 2 1/2 year old granddaughter was always talking to the front staff and dancing for them and my three year old grandson loved the elevator going up and down by himself. Staff were great. It felt like this was our home for the weekend. I would love to go back again and explore the city and of course stay at The Bleckley Inn.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Anderson, South Carolina
Reviewed 24 January 2014

My wife and I were guests at the Bleckey one weekend when our heat was out. I spoke with the owner Steve as were coming in, and because he knew we had had a particularly cold and stressful couple of days, he sent up a bottle of wine. Steve and the entire staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable, and it turned out to be a great weekend afterall.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Paul P
Roswell, Georgia
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

What a great surprise to find such a wonderful place. My wife and I stayed for 1 night and wish we could have stayed longer. The rooms are cozy and super clean. Everything is very charming. The free breakfast is absolutely amazing!! Great for a couples get away. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Abpfcg
Anderson, South Carolina
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The Bleckley Inn is like a Wonderful step back in time, with modern conveniences to make your time there extra special. Friendly staff, clean rooms, price average, great location. Many places to eat within walking distance. Close to Anderson Police Dept., and Fire Dept. Lot's of Parking. I went there for a wedding. This is where everyone stayed, and everyone only bragged about the place. If you need a wonderful place to stay while visiting Anderson, the Bleckley Inn is the place.

Room Tip: No pool, or work out rooms. As far as I know, all room are very nice.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed here for a weekend for a family member's wedding. We were impressed from the second we walked in. The interior decor is very tasteful and charming. The rooms are beautiful, very spacious with extremely comfortable bedding and linens. Keurigs in each room, plenty of towels and pillows, no detail is missed. The complimentary breakfast was delicious, and while we did not get a chance to try the milk and cookies that are offered in the evening, we have no doubt they too are wonderful.
We will definitely be staying here on our next visit to Anderson

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank vodkansunshine
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This is a charming boutique hotel with all the amenities and conveniences you could want. Located in Anderson which I found to be a very quaint town with great restaurants and a very nice coffee shop one bock away.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This is my first stay and I truly feel this is a home away from home!! I also feel like I won the lottery... from the rooms to the most wonderful breakfast I have EVER had at any stay. The staff treats you like royalty and I left truly feeling like a queen.

• Stayed November 2013