“I third the Love, Love, Love!”
Review of Bleckley Inn

Bleckley Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Anderson B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have travelled the world quite a bit so I have stayed in my share of hotels. My niece was married at The Bleckley and, for convenience, I stayed overnight at at the inn. Everything was PERFECT! The staff was courteous and accommodating, my room was pleasant, clean and well-appointed with bottled water in the fridge, convenient ice machine, Keurig coffee maker, quality toiletries, black-out shades, flat screen TV, great water pressure, full length mirror, CHOCOLATE, etc. The absolute best feature is the bed!! Oh, my goodness....seriously the most comfortable i have ever slept in! I intended to pull back the sheets discover what mattress is used. The bed linens and pillows are high quality , as is the Sferra blanket at the end of the bed. I'm a proud "bed snob" and I was very impressed.
To top it off, the Brunch the next morning was delicious! Can I get the hash brown casserole recipe?!
I also highly recommend The Bleckley Inn for weddings! The courtyard and carriage house are lovely settings and the staff was easy to work with!

Room Tip: Talk to the staff about room location. There are rooms in the main building and more about a block a...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I am currently staying here for a business meeting. I must say, the Bleckley Inn is very impressive. They add all of the right touches for a classy, comfortable, and personal stay. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are cozy and charming, and the staff is amazing. Breakfast is fresh and tasty. They are incredibly accommodating as well. I would highly recommend this B & B to anyone. Thanks for a great stay Bleckley!! A +++

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Vacationpl
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Found the Bleckley Inn when looking for an anniversary getaway. The decor is just lovely and our room was full of many luxurious comforts from the super soft linens to the fantastic shower head. It was more than I would typically pay for a hotel room, but the great breakfast and the gorgeous room made it a place we will visit again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The Bleckley Inn is one of the most relaxing and inviting places I've ever stayed. We were in room 1 which has windows on two sides overlooking downtown. Once you park your car you can leave it for the night and walk one block to the shops and restaurants. As other reviewers noted, the bed is like sleeping on a luxurious cloud. And when you finally, reluctantly get of bed, there is a Keurig coffee maker within arms reach to make it easier! The bathroom has a spa-like atmosphere with plenty of storage and granite counter space to make it easier to get dressed for the day.
The room was impeccably clean- when I pulled the nightstand away from the wall to plug in a charger, I could tell it was freshly vacuumed even behind the furniture.
The breakfast was a generous array of hot items such as sausage casserole, grits and pastries, along with plenty of juice and coffee. Each table was decorated with hydrangea blooms, but when the owner came by our table to check on us, she noticed the bloom was just a tad droopy, so she swept it away and replaced it - that's the kind of attention to detail you will find here. I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We stayed here because of a wedding that was at the Bleckley. Everyone was so accommodating and friendly. The Inn is beautiful, the rooms were exceptional and the breakfast was delicious. Although pricier than we normally pay for a hotel room, it was well worth it for this event! I would recommend this for an anniversary getaway or just a romantic weekend away!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Best rooms ever. Super service, great food. Wedding was exceptional. Exceeded my expectations. Staff provided for our every need. Location was within walking distance to great Spa for bridal party. The owner greeted us upon arrival and was even there to send us off with the best regards. Can't fully explain how great this Inn was. If you go, you will love it.

• Stayed: April 2014
Rebekah P, Manager at Bleckley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thanks!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Find a reason to stay downtown Anderson, SC @ The Bleckley Inn !!

I've stayed in 1000 hotel rooms and this one is one of my favorites. Every detail was PERFECT from the decor, linens, hardwood floors, in room Keurig coffee machine, and bathrobes… down to the unique “green Natura” bar of soap.

For me and my Wife…. The Bleckley Inn + Dinner at Sullivan’s = #AmazingDateNight

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words!