“Great location”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed 25 March 2013

This hotel is located right off the interstate and within a couple of hundred yards from 4 or 5 restaurants including a outback. It also is located right across the street from a large multi movie complex. But the hotel is very quiet with really good rooms and a well managed hotel.Being a member of Club Carlson We had complimentary snacks and a bottle of water in our room when we arrived. also shortly after we got to our room we got a call from the front desk asking us how our room was and dont hesitate to call them if we needed anything.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Dear Guest

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel regarding your recent stay with us. Our team was thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our hotel; we are indeed in a great location that makes it very convienant for our guests to walk to restaurants and a nice movie theatre and we're happy that you were able to take advantage of that.

We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to the Anderson area.

Sincerely

Your Anderson, SC Country Inn & Suites Team!

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson

Reviewed 24 February 2013

I came to Anderson on business, and the service that I recieved at this hotel the past couple weeks was awesome! Deloris at the front desk is incredibly friendly and responsive. The kitchen staff is so hospitable. When you stay here, you feel like part of a big family. The facilities were neat and clean. I will never stay anywhere else when I come to Anderson, SC.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Dear Guest

We thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel regarding your recent stay with us. We would also like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business when you are traveling in the area. We understand that you have many choices when it comes to your accomodations and are honored that you gave us a shot, and we were able to deliver.

It is a gross understatement to say that Deloris is an asset to our team, because she is honestly more than that; we are a family here at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC and we treat all of our guests as part of our family.

We can't wait to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Anderson area.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

I travel 4 nights per week on average and got tired of my usual chain hotel, so I decided to check out the Carlson brand on a recent trip just outside of Greenville. I gotta tell you guys- I was blown away by how friendly the staff at this hotel is. The lady who checked me in to the hotel was one of the friendliest people I have encountered in my travels. She genuinely seemed to care that I got the room I was looking for and would be happy and comfortable. I have a pretty high expectation of customer service and this really impressed me. Anyways...aside from that, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. What more can you really ask for from a hotel? I checked out a couple other Country Inn properties later on in the week in the Charlotte area and my experience wasn't quite as good as this property, but by all means...this place is a must stay if you are going to Anderson or Greenville.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2013

Dear Guest

We truly are grateful for you taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. We were thrilled to hear what you had to say about our customer service that we provided. Our team understands that for the most part, most hotels offer the same amenities, so we strive to stand apart by delivering "old fashioned" customer service that you just can't find anywhere.

We can't wait to serve you again when your travels brings you back to the Anderson area!

Reviewed 14 February 2013

My whole experience was absolutely AMAZING. I rented the honeymoon suite as a suprize for my boyfriend for valentines day, I decorated the room with 150 candles, 1000 rose petals, wine glasses, wine, a platter of chocolate covered fruits, balloons, candy and a bear. Without the staff I couldn't have pulled it off! The manager agreed not to charge me a clean up fee for the roses and candles upon arrival and Amanda a customer service rep agreed to light all my candles before I got there and called me when she was done... Needless to say my boyfriend who I blindfolded on the way there and I had an amazing unforgettable evening thanks to the awesome staff and the beautiful suite... Definitely worth the money... Thanks for all your extra help everyone.

• Stayed: February 2013
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2013

Dear Guest

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. It was our pleasure to make sure that you enjoyed your special night with us and I am so happy to hear that you did.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future for any accomodations that you may need in the Anderson area.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

My husband, 4 year old and I checked in the evening of January 19th. Joe was at the front desk, I only mentioned that I had just made last minute reservations and he recalled my name immediately. That was the beginning of a wonderful stay. The room itself was absolutely spotless, and unlike many hotels, I was delighted with the abundance of towels. The room was tasteful and quiet and I was thrilled to see a mini fridge with a working fridge for my son's beverages. Although we did nit have time to enjoy them, the pool was clean and inviting and the "lending" library seemed well stocked. Next time, we will take advantage of them. Customer service was special in that it felt more personal, sincere and warm than is typical from a chain. Thank you, Joe. Now I don't ever have to think about where I will stay when I visit my family in Anderson :-)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2013

Dear Guest

I was thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team is here and committed to providing truly exceptional customer service. I would also like to thank you for your kind words, I, as well as the rest of our team take every guests satisfaction personally.

We thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your stay and can't wait to see you on your next visit to Anderson; in the meantime if there is anything my staff or I can do for you please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

This is the third time my family and I have stayed at this particular Country Inn & Suites. I have found them to be most accommodating, responsive and friendly. During this last trip, I was pleased to learn that the hotel provided a first floor room due to my immobility from a recent knee surgery. In particular, Melissa Gossett, the night shift person, opened the breakfast bar early for me since I am an early riser. On the second morning, she even fixed a waffle for me. What a lovely, caring person. Country Inn should be proud to have folks like this working for them.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

Dear Jerry

We truly apreaciate you taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. It allows us to fine tune the service that we are providing to our guests so that we may continue to grow as a team and improve service for our guests.

Melissa will be thrilled to hear that she was able to make your stay more enjoyable and memorable. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Anderson area.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Except with this review not being posted, My husband and I always enjoy Deloris and her crew at our home away from home. Joe, I understand you are the manager, however Deloris sure does rock for your facility. The Breakfast crew and the house keepers 20 on the scale as well. We always give a pleasant and an amazing review, for some reason this was not posted. I am not happy about that. We were there around Thanksgiving for several days actually and again it was home away from home. The only complain, and it's a very small one is the volume on the TV, was inner controled and we could not increase the volume. Also, the other additional concern, is the guest laundry was out of servie. The staff took time out to dry our clothes in the staff laundry. "We both were very appreciative and thankful for that.

We always stay here again, Deloris Ashworth makes this where we will always stay, she and her crew deserve a raise and a huge way too go. No one can do it better.

Thank you and will be staying here again soon.

Deb and Duke Peebles
Charleston, SC

Room Tip: Ground floor to pool access, also would be great to have a hot tub there as well.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2013

Dear Deb and Duke

Thank you so much for your kind words. Deloris is a true champion of our customer service philosophy and an integral part of our team. We understand that you have many choices when choosing a hotel in the Anderson area and we appreciate you recognizing that our entire team works very hard to ensure that our guests receive the best in customer service.

We cannot wait to see you on your next visit!