“Best Breakfast Ever”

The Bleckley Inn Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 288 Restaurants in Anderson
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is just an amazing place to eat or stay! I had the praline bacon, pancakes and eggs. I swear it was the best breakfast I have ever had in my life!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had all 3 meals at the Bleckley, and I could not fit enough goodness in my tummy! The breakfast covers all palates from light fruit parfaits, to a variety of breads, and a full on egg and sausage. The best part was the thick cut bacon cooked in brown sugar and maple syrup! Lunch good. Dinner was a Louisana special with corn on the cobb cooked in a huge kettle of potatoes and shrimp with a perfect balance of spices. I don't like hot spicy food or seafood (so I picked out the shrimp) but I ate 2 plate fulls.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Their breakfast is the best in Anderson. I was very pleased to know it's open to the public as well.

1  Thank LUTiger16
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Best breakfast ever! The praline bacon was the yummy! Great coffee and amazing atmosphere! You have to go and try it

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Praline bacon and breakfast at the hotel make this a favorite with locals. The hotel was done up from an old cotton warehouse. The walls are Old brick, but nice,

1  Thank Review_Man64