“awesome bartenders”

Applebee's
Ranked #127 of 275 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 June 2013

whenever I am in there the bartenders and managers are so nice. we politely chat while Im DD and drink soda. I always throw them 10 to 15 dollars as a tip (just from me) for letting me sit at their bar and drink soda for an hour to an hour half.
Awesome staff!!!!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I asked for non-smoking and was seated in a booth next to the bar. I looked over and a gentleman was smoking less than 3 feet away from me. That's hardly non-smoking to me! There were also loud customers at the bar yelling across my table to the people at the table on the other side of me. Not only was it loud, but the language included profanity. Looks like the manager on duty could've done more to control this. I asked to move, and then I was alright.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

The menu is the same as any Applebees, the difference is in the staff. Everyone I dealt with here was great. Friendly and professional, helpful regarding the newest menu items, willing to spend just enough time with the customers. The service here makes all the difference!

Reviewed 24 December 2012 via mobile

I'm visiting family and since it's Christmas Eve most places were closed. Not Applebee's! It was business as usual. The server, Jeri, was very good! Once you get a good server it just makes it go so much smoother, and makes the meal more enjoyable. The food was really good, and everyone walked away full and happy. I'd definitely go back whenever I visit the area.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

I eat at the Anderson, SC Applebee's as often as possible when I'm in the area. The food is consistently good and the service is always friendly. The Oriental Chicken salad is probably one of my favorite menu items. The 2 for $20 deal can't be beat!

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!