“Delicious...anytime of day!”

Applebee's
Ranked #156 of 269 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Anderson, South Carolina
“Delicious...anytime of day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a little snack of the 3 mini cheeseburgers and fries and they were very good. They were cooked all the way through and the cheese and onions added just the right amount of flavor. Then, we shared the Butter Pecan Blondie...yummy!

• Visited August 2013

Georgetown, South Carolina
“Food just so so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

Have eaten at many Applebee's, so know I'm not going to receive great food. No exception here. Ribs were overlooked, dry while chicken wings were still pink. On a friday, prime time, busy restaurant. Got food to go, so couldn't assess their reaction to my problems with my food. Less spectacular than the average Applebee's.

Visited June 2013
Anderson, South Carolina
“awesome bartenders”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

whenever I am in there the bartenders and managers are so nice. we politely chat while Im DD and drink soda. I always throw them 10 to 15 dollars as a tip (just from me) for letting me sit at their bar and drink soda for an hour to an hour half.
Awesome staff!!!!

Visited May 2013
Anderson
“Not a Late Night Place to Be”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I asked for non-smoking and was seated in a booth next to the bar. I looked over and a gentleman was smoking less than 3 feet away from me. That's hardly non-smoking to me! There were also loud customers at the bar yelling across my table to the people at the table on the other side of me. Not only was it loud, but the language included profanity. Looks like the manager on duty could've done more to control this. I asked to move, and then I was alright.

• Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

The menu is the same as any Applebees, the difference is in the staff. Everyone I dealt with here was great. Friendly and professional, helpful regarding the newest menu items, willing to spend just enough time with the customers. The service here makes all the difference!

Visited January 2013

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!