Hilton Garden Inn Anderson
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Anderson)
Rodeway Inn(Anderson)
View Hotel
All reviewsfrench toastclemson universityexcellent hotelexcellent experiencebreakfast staffsouth carolinagreat place to staygreat roombusiness tripclean roomsup to dateindoor poolsouthern hospitalitydefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlyfree breakfastconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2012

My wife and I stayed here because we were in town for a conference.
Pros: Clean rooms, professional attitudes & very welcoming staff.
Cons: Although breakfast is VERY good and the variety is awesome, if the hotel is busy it is not very fast or convenient.
Tip: Plan ahead by going down early & bringing breakfast back to room.
The wait staff will accomodate you by giving you a tray if they are busy.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Bill R
Tom D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

We appreciate your "great" commentary.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

Just have to say jazz at my check in was very nice and helpful! I travel all the time and great customer service is hard to find! She made my trip more enjoyable !

1  Thank Elihigh

We concur with your assessment of Ms. Jazz (one of our Guest Service Representatives). I will be sure to share your positive sentiments with her.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Stayed for a couple days while working in the area. Hotel is like any other Hilton garden inn. One thing to note is the internet was veerrryy slllloooww....
The real treat here is with their onsite restaurant. The food is very well prepared. Decor is nice, and the price is very reasonable. I had the crab cakes for dinner one night which were a real treat.

3  Thank T K

Thank-you for your insightful feedback.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

We are back again for 4 weeks. The staff and Managers are the best I have encountered. There is nothing they won't do to make your stay the best. Of all the Hotels along Clemson Blvd, this is the only one that has a chef and a full service restaurant. The waitresses and waiters are great. This is a great property for anyone seeking to stay for business. You actually get someone to wait on you and make FRESH food for breakfast and dinner.they also have a bar that is open in the evening, with TVs for sports fans.I don't think I could stay at any other hotel. I don't know why this hotel is not rated #1. The hotel is only 6 years old.

Room Tip: Rooms on South side of building are quieter and away from highway. King size beds in suites have dual controls for "choose your snooze". You get to control your mattress firmness.
1  Thank Barbara A

Thank-you for the "great" review, Ms. Barbara.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

This was my second stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. I confess that I like Hilton Garden Inns, but despite my confessed bias, I find it hard to believe that this hotel is ranked 4th in Anderson. This hotel is excellent on any criterion for a mid-priced hotel. The rooms have a refigerator, microwave oven, and very comfortable beds. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is great and reasonably priced. There is an attached restaurant with above average food and a nice bar. I did not have time to use the pool or fitness center, but both looked very nice. And the cookies are very hard to resist. Come about 4:45 when they are warm.
I can only think of two problems: one specific to this hotel and one that is common to HGIs. The specific problem is that it is dangerous to drive in and out of the road leading to this hotel. Be careful. The general comment is that the coffee maker is in a dark spot under the microwave oven. I carry a flashlight when I travel, and it's handy to use to be sure that I do not spill water when making coffee.

Room Tip: To get a quiet room, be sure to request one away from the Interstate highway.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank GregChapelHill

We are grateful for your "excellent" endorsement, Mr. Greg.