“Over charged us, then NO SPEAK ENGLISH”
Review of El Arriero

El Arriero
Ranked #72 of 275 Restaurants in Anderson
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Over charged me by 6 dollars. Then I asked him why he did that and he then said, " Cash Back "? Yes I want my cash back. Food was not that good either. Won't be back

Reviewed 8 February 2012

That was Mexican food? BLAND! The food didn't have any taste, and the taco meet looked and tasted like dog food.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

Lots of good mexican restaurants in Anderson, but El Arriero just seems to have a nicer quality. The owner is always nice and welcoming and that's a plus!

Reviewed 2 August 2011

My wife and I go here all the time when we are in Anderson. My in-laws live near by and go religiously once a week. The absolute best thing about this restaurant is their frozen Margaritas. They have the absolute best Margaritas of any restaurant I have ever been to. The owners are there every night. The are very friendly and customer service oriented. If you like Mexican food, then you will love the food here. Food is fresh and is served quickly. The atmosphere is family friendly and the restaurant is always clean. I would highly recommend going to eat here to anyone that is a fan of Mexican food.

2  Thank DDB0726
Reviewed 30 November 2010

This place is down the street from our house. The food is OK, the atomosphere is OK, however the margaritas are on point. Very good. We dont go here often but when we do we always find something we like. The refried beans are kind of gross though.

1  Thank Britton84

Been to El Arriero? Share your experiences!