“Good experience !”

Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Awendaw
Paris, France
“Good experience !”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We had an awesome day in bulls island, it's an amazing place that is well preserved.
A lot of wild animals, beautiful landscape and beaches.

Don't forget your camera, your mosquitos spray and your suncream!

Tryon, North Carolina
“Overnight Expedition”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have attended many overnight nature expeditions throughout the United States. I list this trip at the very top. Chris Crowley and his crew are consummate professionals. Chris's passion for Cape Romaine and our place in it is contagious. The food was fantastic and the Dominick House accommodations were comfortable and homey. But beyond all of this is the mystical quality of Bulls Island and estuary and all of its inhabitations. As a South Carolina Master Naturalist, I recommend this as a must trip. I will do it again and even again.

Visited May 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hiden Treasure”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My wife and I took the ferry tour this weekend and were both impressed with the overall beauty of the Bulls Island. The ferry ride is about 30 minutes and the tour guide/naturalist Olivia, told us what we could expect to see on the island and assisted us on the paths we should take.

We decided to go to beach path which was only a 1.5 mile hike. The walk was easy to do and provided great picture opportunities as well. The beach on Bulls Island is beautiful and full of wildlife that you will not get at any public beach.

We only live 25 minutes from the Bulls Ferry boat ramp and cannot believe it took us 15 years to finally take the tour. What a hidden treasure right here in our backyard!

We had such a great time, we are already making plans to return and do the 3 day 2 night stay in overnight .

2 Thank MarkNun
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful worth every penny”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We went from 9 to 4
Great Day, beautiful beach, shells, it is must if you want to see the coast. Very interesting with knowledgeable guides. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

1 Thank dk839
Gold Hill, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sunrise Photography Trip”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Sunrises are so unpredictable and, while this one wasn't over spectacular, Boneyards Beach never fails to be beautiful at sunrise. The limited number of participants makes it especially nice. Granted the space on the beach could accommodate a greater number of tripods and folks, but I'm glad there is a ceiling cap on the number permitted each the trip. This is my second time on this particular trip and my third trip with Coastal Expeditions. Each time the staff have been so very gracious and knowledgeable; they truly love of the SC coast and its ecosystem.