All reviews room was clean other guests parking lot suite cigarettes housekeeping
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Confirmed benefits using my card before stay. 24 hour stays. At end of trip called several times during the work day to tell me they would not honor it and how it was unreasonable for me to expect a 24 hour stay when it was written in the contract that I would. They were so frustrated that I expected what they promised and what I confirmed before the stay and at the start of the stay. Very nice and polite after my corporate management called them. But wasted alot of time needlessly.

Overall a decent stay, average stay. Not super in any way and not horrible in any way. Polite staff for the most part. They just need to become more knowledgable about the service they have with certain companies so they don't continue the poor service they gave me because they didn't know what they were talking about.

Date of stay: June 2013
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Brenda H, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Aberdeen West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Ray,

Thank you for your feedback and for your patience. I regret the service you received in June was less than satisfactory and we have been working toward making sure all of our new employees are trained in all aspects of their position. I hope overall you were happy with the accommodations and that you will certainly allow us to better serve you in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Reviewed 8 May 2013

This motel is good if you're here on business. The bed's are very uncomfortable and the walls seem to be very thin as I can hear everyone coming and going, doors slamming at all hours of the night, TV's, and conversations. The staff is simply AMAZING!! Everyone is helpful, the computer and printer is available, no problem with getting wi-fi in the room, extra stuff I forgot, etc. Rooms are always clean and so is the rest of the motel. All in all, great place to stay on business.

Reviewed 7 May 2013