This property is located within 1/2 mile of the Aberdeen Airport and is convenient to everything in Aberdeen.
It is fairly new and upon entering the lobby design is fairly open but is filled with furniture in order to provide enough seating for their complimentary breakfast.
I was checked in by a young blonde pregnant girl who was certainly friendly enough though she never acknowledged my HHonors, until on my way from the desk she asked if I wanted 250 bonus points, or the bag of soda and treats for my Diamond level. It was an afterthought at best. There was another friendly staff member, Michael, who was also working and he was quite talkative, expressing how much he enjoys working at the hotel, though he has only been there a very short time.
After dinner, returning to the hotel I needed some toothpaste and was confronted with a sign in lieu of a staff member behind the desk stating if I need service to pickup the black phone in the breakfast area, which I found extremely out of place and odd. I elected to return to the desk instead of interrupting whatever the front desk agent was doing. (picture attached)
I believe this Hampton Inn is certainly one which you can entrust to provide a good, clean hotel experience. The only items which are of concern would be the missing front desk agent as mentioned above, an outdated TV channel guide in the room (some channels are not received and wrong numbers/name are shown). Also, the construction utilized in this property is a style which does not minimize the noise/walking from the room above, and you get the pleasure of hearing the toilet flush and distribute down the pipes from the room above as well. :) Enjoy.
This property is likely the best in Aberdeen as the choices are quite limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A brand new hotel which opened February 9, 2010. 84 room total. Hotel amenities include Hilton Honors Points, complimentary "On the House" Hot Breakfast, complimentary wireless throughout the hotel, complimentary coffee and tea all day, "on the go" breakfast bags, plenty of space to relax in our "perfect mix" lobby, indoor pool, fitness center, and the Hampton Inn 100% satisfaction guarantee! . Guestrooms are equipped with complimentary High Speed Internet , 37 inch flat screen HD TV's, Lap Desks, Ergonomic work stations, Cloud 9 bedding....you will have to stop by to see what the rest of the Hampton Inn & Suites of Aberdeen, SD has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Aberdeen
- Hampton Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen