“Great food and service!”
Review of Wild Oats Sports Bar & Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wild Oats Sports Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This was a repeat visit with about 15 friends. Wild Oats set up some tables for us and our waitress, Makela, was extremely friendly, competent, and attentive. Food and drinks were served timely with a smile. The food was excellent and abundant for a great price. We have eaten here quite a few times in the last few years and are always happy we came!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I've seen in the paper numerous times that this place has failed health inspections but I went there anyway. The service was poor. Stood at the front for about 10 minutes before an employee even acknowledged our presence. The food was not that great either. Oh, and I've known of minors being served and that employees spit in the food if they see someone they don't like.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Visited on 5/29 about 6pm. Waitress did not know what soups they had. Waitress did not offer choice of sides for my meal. I had to ask what choices I had. I saw on several occasions cooks eating in kitchen while cooking, as well as 1 waitress. Very unprofessional. Food was good. Tables and chairs need more than just a quick wipe down. They felt sticky.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

I visited this place because I was new in town and wanted to check out the places. The waitress was enjoyable to be banter with. The food is typical bar food. It was very good.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Not too many places to eat on Main Street, Aberdeen, and this is
one of the best. Nice sandwiches and wraps. Tables are far
enough from the TVs to allow for conversation if you aren't into
the sports event. Worth repeat visits.

1  Thank Linda F