“Good place to eat.”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #39 of 79 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My family was in town for a funeral and ate here after the wake. Our waitress was fun and attentive and took our order. Our food came shortly after ordering and was delicious. No complaints here. We will be back when we come back to town.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I had the grilled Tilapia here for lunch. It was okay at best. The waiter had to ask me if I had gotten my food yet...... so service was a bit lax. I probably would not eat here again...pretty blah.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Perkins is a reliable place for a reasonable meal. Heavier food, as many SD restaurants seem to serve.
LOVE their muffins. Cranberry is my favorite. Pies are good.
Takeouts available.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Place has great service and the food is pretty good. Many Perkins in the State and this is one of the best.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

We had lunch there a week ago and I was very impressed with the HUGE menu. Once we ordered, the salads and drinks arrived quickly and the food followed. Quality was very good and dessert is included with some meals. The red velvet pie was outstanding!