“Keep the chips and salsa coming”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 78 Restaurants in Aberdeen
South Dakota
“Keep the chips and salsa coming”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I am a fan of this restaurant. The staff here aims to please. Almost immediately after you are seated the waiter will bring you chips and salsa to nibble on while you peruse the menu. The food at this restaurant is always consistent and good. There was a slip up on my order: I ordered a cheese enchilada and they brought me a beef one. I know if I would have mentioned it they would have immediately and quickly fixed the problem, but I like their beef ones, too, and I chose not to say anything.

Visited May 2014

Fargo, ND
“Okay”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

My enchilada was good, the taco should have been on a different plate because the shell became soggy as soon as the waiter placed it on the table, and the chili rellano looked more like a dumpling than a rellano. I will probably come back but I will order something different. On the plus side, the service and the fried ice cream was great!

• Visited January 2014