MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport
US$102
US$84
US$119
Courtyard
All reviewsfull kitchenone bedroom suiteevery morningburner stoveice makersized refrigeratorchoice hotelsrestaurants within walking distanceroom keyfirst morningcades covethe dragongreat customer serviceyogurtstaff was friendlybed was very comfortablefree shuttle
Reviewed 10 February 2014

The entire staff have been very accommodating and helpful. They truly make this your home away from home. Our suite is well equipped and comfortable. A full hot breakfast buffet is served daily, including eggs, ham, sausage, bacon, biscuits, waffles and more. We are here for a long term stay and couldn't be happier with our choice to stay at Mainstay.

• Stayed: January 2014
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Thank you for your wonderful compliment of the MainStay Suites. We take pride in accommodating our guest and providing a home away from home experience where every guest is welcomed with a gracious smile and treated with southern hospitality at its finest! Our all suites hotel is the perfect fit for guests that need to stay 1-2 nights as well an extended length of time. Our Hot Breakfast Buffet is one of our greatest highlights and one that gets excellent praise. The team is over the moon about your Trip Advisor review and one we are very proud to showcase. Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience with other potential future guests. We greatly appreciate you and your family!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Super Bowl Sunday at 6PM to discover my TV won't pick it up because it's cloudy and the satellite doesn't work when it's cloudy! Argh! That's unacceptable! It finally came on after half time but you guys need to change that little setup! Great staff though!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for taking time to provide the MainStay Suites about your most recent stay so we can ensure our guests enjoy a comfortable stay and pleasant experience. Super Bowl Sunday is an important event, and no matter what team you are rooting for it is the one NFL game every one wants to watch. I am thankful the weather decided to work in your favor after half-time so you could enjoy the rest of the game. I am going to contact our cable company and see what options we have to create a better experience for our guests. I really appreciate your time and consideration. If you need anything please feel free to contact me at anytime through the main number for the hotel. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I booked for a 3-night hotel stay from 3 Jan to 6 Jan. The hotel provides free shuttle pick-up to and from the airport at all times of day. I arrived on 4 Jan 12:30am and had no problem to reach the hotel. On my day of departure to airport, the hotel called the taxi driver sending me to the airport and inform him to make a u-turn back to the hotel as I had left my iPad there. Knowing that I had no warm clothing due to my delayed check-in luggage, the taxi driver went into the hotel to pick up my iPad. He returned with my iPad and a coat - from the General Manager! It was an extremely kind gesture by the hotel which shows it always has the interest of their guests at heart. Their partnership with the taxi company was also a plus point for travelers who wish to have a hassle-free trip.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your most recent stay and highlighting why our guests are loyal to the Mainstay Suites Alcoa/ Maryville Airport location. Going above and beyond for our guests is a way of life for our MainStay Suites team. We want to ensure our guest not only have a place to lay their heads, but they have a home away from home experience that provides comfort and relaxation. The MainStay Suites team also understands that items get left by mistake or misplaced accidentally while traveling, and that is why we have certain safety nets in place to ensure our guests get their left items back in a timely manner with a smile. Our taxi company is one of the best in the area, and that is why we decided to utilize them to shuttle our guests that needed transportation. Enjoy complimentary 24 hour airport shuttle service, and have confidence that no matter when you arrive you will always be able to request the airport shuttle at the MainStay Suites of Alcoa. Our guest will also be relieved to know we do not leave the property to run a shuttle so we can be here to assist them with their hotel accommodations and needs. Our guest are important to us and we want to be here to assist you, and by using a 3rd party taxi company we can do just that! Customer Service is our #1 goal.

We hope to see you next year, and hopefully the weather won’t be so cold. Thank you again for your time and comment.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

We stayed at The Alcoa MainStay Suites 3 different times, 1 overnighter and a 3 week stay and an other overnight stay and booked another night in Jan for another Doctors Check-Up for my Wife who had jaw replacement surgery at UT Medical Center about 15 min away. The Mgt. and staff are second to none. The folks there really made our stay a great one, All of the staff there really go way out of there way to make you feel at home when your there. We even brought 2 of our little children (dogs) with us to help with my wife's recovery. Izzy and Alfred mean the world to us and so does that staff. Every morning they wanted updates on how she was doing and helped me get through these tough times simply because they all really cared. We will always stay there. Hot real breakfast was a great start of the day. I never had a problem getting my room cleaned or a touch-up EVER. We were there in Oct, Nov and Dec. 2013 and will be back in 2014

Room Tip: We have stayed in 3 different rooms and the suite on the 1st floor all were are quite, maybe a little noise in the rooms facing the Texas Roadhouse restaurant ( great steaks )
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your wonderful MainStay Suites experience on Trip Advisor. I am so glad that you and your wife enjoyed your time at the MainStay Suites and were able to experience Southern Hospitality at its best especially while your wife was dealing with her medical treatment at UT Medical. Medical recoveries can be difficult to deal with and it appears your wife was able to recover extremely well with Izzy & Alfred by her side, and that means all the difference to me and my team. I appreciate you sharing your story, and I look forward to you and your wife coming back down in January. I hope you are bringing my four legged friends with you! Please let us know how your wife is doing, and please let her know we have been thinking about her and her recovery. Thank you again for your time and consideration.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I decided to stay here after reading a few reviews that were rated excellent. I Stayed here a few nights. This place needs updated. If you want your room cleaned everyday pick a different hotel. Hotel is not 100 % non smoking. When we arrived the smoking lounge was out front by the front door. Couch in our room was like sitting on a rock. TV faced the beds and not the couch. Door to the bathroom did not close all of the way. Door needed painted too.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

I appreciate your feedback on your most recent stay at the MainStay Suites of Alcoa. Our number one goal is for our guest to have a comfortable and enjoyable stay and receive southern hospitality during their time with us. The MainStay Suites is an extended stay hotel; therefore, we offer weekly housekeeping in order for our guest to have the privacy they prefer while being with us. However, we do offer daily housekeeping for any guest that requests service.

We want each guest to know that we are here for them and to ensure they have an excellent stay. We do have 5 rooms out of 81 that are smoking for those guests and clients that request a smoking room, which are located in all non-public locations and at the end of the hall to isolate them to one location. We understand some guests prefer to be in a non-smoking area; therefore, we always take this in consideration when assigning rooms and do our best to keep them away from the 5 rooms that are smoking.

I will also be reviewing the room you last stayed in to see what improvements we can make for our next potential guests and gather ideas on what we can do to make our entrance more inviting. If you have any additional suggestions please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly to have a conversation on what I could do to make the MainStay Suites even better.