“Emergency divert accomodations”

Hilton Knoxville Airport
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Alcoa
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Class act! Accommodated over 100 folks arriving after midnight when their scheduled airline diverted into Knoxville. Easily and cheerfully handled the crowd. Even reopened the kitchen. These guys are the real deal.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our response to the diverted flight. Thanks for your business and I hope you will choose us again the next time you are in Knoxville!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I would definitely stay at this particular hotel again. I would also stay at any of the other Hilton hotels on another trip. It was clean which is very important to me. I was in town for the HOG Rally and the Airport Hilton was the host hotel. This along with the reduced rate played an important part of my decision to stay at the hotel. They made us bikers feel welcome.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to be the host hotel of the Hog Rally...I hope you had a great time at the rally. Thanks for your business, and please stay with us the next time your travels bring you to Knoxville.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

This hotel is right next to the Knoxville airport and is convenient to many restaurants and shops. The room was clean and a nice size. Staff was friendly They have a bar in he common area as well as a decent fitness center.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the convenience of our location connected to Knoxville McGhee Tyson Airport via a covered walkway. Thanks for your business! I hope you will choose us again the next time you are in Knoxville!

Reviewed 1 June 2013

The best of this hotel is the fact that is located just in the "airpot".

Service and facilities are good, but the price in some rooms is high.

Not bad, but needs some upgrades to justify the price. In general I recommend it, but you have other options near if you look for something just to spend the night.

Is good when you don't bring the car to the airport!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us. I understand that you found our hotel to be somewhat dated and in need of some upgrades. I do appreciate your candor; we look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest rooms’ appearance as this is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

can't beat the location but the rooms are pretty shabby and in need of an update. we stayed here after arriving very late on a delayed flight - were able to walk a short distance from the airport so didn't need a car or taxi. If you have status they do have a good club lounge for breakfast and drinks. Not a destination but a stop over....

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank NashBarbie
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Thanks for your review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the convenience of our great location to Knoxville McGhee Tyson airport, as well as our Executive Level lounge. I appreciate the comments concerning the condition of your room, and I will take action to correct these issues. Thanks for your business and I hope you will choose us again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Overall it was a very nice experience staying in this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for my business trip. The air conditioner was too loud and probably should be replaced for such a brand name hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review of your recent visit with us. I apologize for the loud air conditioner in your room. I will have this taken care of immediately. Thank you for your business! I hope you will stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to Knoxville.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

A bit better appointed than some airport hotels. Staff is good. Our only problem was the friction tape in the shower tub was gone resulting in the shower being so slick it is an accident waiting to happen. Separately the drain was plugged. In short, maintenance is not what it should be.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I apologize for the problem you experience with the bathtub, and I will take action to correct this issue. Thanks for your business and I hope you will stay with us the next time you are in Knoxville!