“comfy bed and pillows”

Hilton Knoxville Airport
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Alcoa
Reviewed 7 August 2014

the room was huge and the location can't be beat for making my 5am flight back home. the room was clean and the a/c was working and i couldn't turn it down, so, i just turned it off. the staff was friendly at check in

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
bcable21, Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review about your stay with us at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am so glad you had a great stay with us, and I am happy to hear you found your room enjoyable. We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We utilize this hotel as a "Staging" area for firefighters going from the southern states out west to help fight wildfires. The staff is ALWAYS helpful, nice, and most importantly for government unexpected occurrences, accommodating. But very important to ME is how comfortable the beds are, plenty of soft pillows, and a spacious room to crash in with a double shift is over. I just wish I could stay longer each stint, in order to really enjoy the indoor pool and the comfy sleeping arrangements. I've also always enjoyed to food that they serve in the restaurant, Cooper's.

Room Tip: I've never gotten a bad room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property! We always enjoy having your group stay with us, and we look forward to you coming back soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Knoxville Airport last month while moving some of my 95 year old Dad's stuff to our farm in Virginia. My wife flew into Knoxville Airport to meet me and and the Hilton Knoxville Airport was a convenient place to stay. It turned out to be a delightful place to stay! The hotel itself is beautifully appointed, with an attentive and friendly staff. It has a wonderful bar in the middle of the atrium where I had dinner while waiting for my wife's plane to arrive. Excellent food and a very good selection of libations. The room was spacious, and more importantly, quiet -- especially for an airport hotel. Our room came with a complimentary breakfast buffet which also was excellent. Nothing like the biscuits and sausage gravy in that part of Tennessee. An excellent stopover for a long trip in a 12 foot Budget Truck!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
bcable21, Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I am happy to hear you enjoyed the biscuits and gravy!! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel when you travel back to this area.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

A staff member at the bar made a derogatory comment toward my son. We reported it to upper management and nothing was done. We were very disappointed that the issue was never addressed or resolved. In the past, this was the only hotel we frequented when we visited this area; however, we will never stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 195tracyj
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We’re very sorry to hear you experienced an undesirable level of customer service and assure you we have addressed the problems you mentioned with our staff. Please know that we value each of our guests and we appreciate you alerting us to this issue. We hope you will give us the opportunity to impress if you return to our area in the future.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I've stayed at many airport Hiltons, but to have a covered walkway taking 5 minutes to walk to the terminal is awesome. No worries about a taxi or wondering if the hotel's shuttle driver arrived on time to make an early flight!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about your stay with us at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. We are very pleased you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Were very pleased with our stay at the Knoxville Hilton. Just a short walk away to a nicely appointed hotel, very clean and comfortable. The waitress at the restaurant was exceptionally hospitable. Some sound through the walls of room.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for your comments about your stay with us at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The beds are great, always a good nights sleep. Love the late checkout. Usually have three different appointments during the day, the late checkout gives me an opportunity to catch up during the off times. The restaurant has always had excellent food. Open 6am to 11pm if I remember correctly.

Room Tip: Get an inside room versus one next to the runway.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for your review of the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and had a good night of sleep! Thank you very much for your business and I hope you will have another opportunity to stay with us again.