“Review of La Quita Inn in Knoxville”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Airport
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Alcoa
La Canada, CA, United States
“Review of La Quita Inn in Knoxville”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Location is great---at the airport, almost. Van hours are not helpful. Our air conditioner was much too noisy to sleep. It did keep the room cool, but there was a breeze. Desk personnel organized and friendly. Reservaation in order.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Marcedes L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We believe that every guest is important. I apologize that your air conditioner was noisy during your stay. Also, I am sorry the shuttle hours were not convenient for you. Our goal is to provide a clean and well maintained hotel, along with outstanding customer service. It is important that we know areas we can improve upon, so that your next stay with us will be even better. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Please contact me directly next time you are in the area and I will personally take care of your every need to make sure we can improve your opinion of our hotel.
Marcedes Long - GM
865.984.9350

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Louisville, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Awesome stay. Rooms were clean and staff was very friendly. Would recommend this to anyone. Quiet and easy access to a restaurant avenue. Haven't stay in many hotels that were this friendly and were very accomadating

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The staff always greeted you with a smile. They were all very kind. Ashley in housekeeping went above & beyond, & no matter how busy she was, she was never too busy to give assistance, & never made you feel like you were inconveniencing her. I usually stay in a neighboring hotel, but because of her courtesy & professionalism I will look to stay there from now on.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

LOUISVILLE
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This hotel was excellent from the time of check in to our check out. Personnel was friendly and efficient, hotel was CLEAN, beds comfortable and a/c quiet. Even though we were near the airport, our room was quiet and we were undisturbed. The little goody bag at checkin was a nice gesture and contained tasty snacks. Price was reasonable. I especially like the keys for the rooms. They certainly make it easy to just scan. Highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed on June 25th, 2014 and i was very impressed with the hotel and the amazing staff. I stayed here after a wedding in Gatlinburg and needed to fly out of the Knoxville Airport. Upon arriving at the hotel Laura greeted me and my granddaughter with a big smile as we walked through the door. She was very helpful with getting us a room on the first floor and told us of all the restuarants in the area that was close by. She showed us where the indoor pool was and explained about the complimentary breakfast and the hours. She went out of her way to be very sweet to my granddaughter (who doesn't really like strangers), you can tell that she has children and understands the stuggle of taveling with one. They talked for at least 5 minutes about our adventures while we were in the lobby and it was very nice hear my granddaughter laughing after such a bad day. I have to say that we do not get the oppertunity to travel very often and after the worst experience at our previous hotel i have to say that La Quinta's staff went above and beyond to make us feel at home at their hotel. The room was fresh and clean which impressed me considering that they allow pets. If I ever travel to this area again I will stay at this hotel again. Breakfast was a great experience as well. The food was hot and fresh. I even got to take an apple and a cup of coffee to go.

2 Thank Amanda V
Ontonagon, Michigan
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This hotel has been recently remolded; during the process I stayed there on three occasions and was favorably impressed with how the staff was able to make up for the temporarily inadequate facilities. I have returned four times since the renovations have rendered a modern convenient facility which is kept spotless and fully functional by a very capable and dedicated group of employees. One particular standout is Jim Robbins who provides the complimentary and excellent full breakfast. Jim always gets my day off to a good start with smiles and good humor..

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Hoover, Alabama
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stayed @ this hotel June 20-22 and I will return from now on. From the time of check-in until check-out I was impressed. Normally I/We stay in Marriott & Choices Hotel chains properties, but I am glad that I didnt. I enjoyed the hotel because....it was very clean, cutomer service was excellent, housekkeping was quick to response, pool indoors (especially good for the grand kids) and the location is excellent. I was very impressed with the breakfast too!!! Everything was hot & tasty. I had some of the best, fresh muffins that I every had before in a hotel. I some of them now for breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel and I will return soon!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Andrew D, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Hello! Your feedback is most important to us. Thank you for taking the time to point out some of our unique features or our hotel, like our excellent staff, great location, yummy deluxe breakfast, and our fun indoor pool. We take pride in knowing that we can provide a great place to stay while you visit this area. And we know that you have many options to choose from, and you still choose us! Thank you so much for staying with us. I am glad you and your family had a very nice time, and we would love to see you and your family again very soon...
Marcedes Long - GM