“Fabulous!”
Review of Quality Inn Alcoa

Quality Inn Alcoa
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Alcoa
Reviewed 17 November 2010

This is an outstanding hotel in a great location. It is extremely clean and well kept with kind staff. Although the inn is in an accessible area, it still provides a very quiet place to rest.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank businesstraveler009
JamesonInnAlcoa, General Manager at Quality Inn Alcoa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2010

Thank you for the outstanding review! We are so glad you that enjoyed your stay, and enjoyed it enough to tell others about it. Your response helps us know that we are meeting and succeeding our guests' expectations. On behalf of the staff, thank you again, and we hope you'll return for another visit!

Reviewed 26 October 2010

Love the access to the Greenway Trail for walking and the fact that it went around a pond was a plus.

Like the option to re-use towels, but towel bars should be provided to encourage guests to do this.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We greatly appreciate your opinions and thoughts, and your response helps us understand what we are doing right and what we can improve on. On behalf of all of the staff, thank you again!

Reviewed 5 October 2010

Our son plays football at Maryville and we have been staying at the Jameson Inn almost every weekend since the last weekend in August. Sharon, Caitlin, and Terry have been wonderful to accomodate us during our stay. It is highly recommended.
GARY & GINA WALKER

Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
JamesonInnAlcoa, General Manager at Quality Inn Alcoa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2010

My staff and I greatly appreciate your kind words. We love having the Maryville College families stay with us, especially being an alumni myself, and I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to let us know that we are doing a good job. We look forward to serving your family for as long as you continue to stay with us.

Kind regards,

Caitland Romer
Jameson Inn Alcoa

Reviewed 4 October 2010

My husband and I have stayed at the Jameson Inn for the past 4 years when we visit out daughter at Maryville College. The staff is always very friendly and accommodating. The beds are comfortable, ac works well, nice little pool and workout room and a light breakfast is available for guests. A big plus for us is that they offer a Maryville College discount and it’s only about 5 minutes form the school.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments on all of your experiences with our property. The staff and I always like to know when we are doing a good job, and it really helps us when we get feedback of any sort. We look forward to continue having you as our guest.

Kind regards,

Caitland Romer
Jameson Inn Alcoa

Reviewed 26 July 2010

The hotel was a very comfortable and affordable place to stay. It has an excellent location -close to the Smokey Mountains.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2010

Clean and quiet rank high with me! Nice, well kept, clean rooms and common areas. Rooms on the small side but I was in the area for business so I didn't stay in the room much. Sink and mirror are located just inside the room entrance. Bathroom is just big enough for the tub/shower and toilet. WiFi was good. But all in all, a pretty good value.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank travelalot4business
Reviewed 9 June 2010

Within 2 minutes of walking into the Inn the staff had me laughing and it didn't stop till I left 3 days later. On the way home the staff called to inform me I had left my clothes hanging in their closet. They offered to mail the items, so my husband suggested they call him with the amount and he would give them his debit card info to cover the cost. I was a little concerned when they did not call back for the debit card and even more surprised when the box was delivered to my home without a guarantee of repayment. Only friends and family have treated us so well! We look forward to our next visit with you.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Leah127
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alcoa
MainStay Suites Alcoa Knoxville Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Airport
Luxbury Inn & Suites
Luxbury Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Maryville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport
Hilton Knoxville Airport
Courtyard Knoxville Airport Alcoa

Been to Quality Inn Alcoa? Share your experiences!