I stayed there in october, 2011. Good things are that they have a shuttle service to and from airport which is right across the street. They have really good price. Breakfast was not bad. Bad things, it is really out of town and far from center. If you don't have a car, you can't go anywhere. Only by cab. There is swimming pool but i'm not sure how clean it is.
The rooms could be cleaner. My friend saw a bug in the room and that made all of us nervous at night. Even though smoking was forbidden in the halls, we could smell the smoke everyday in corridors. It was annoying. The hotel surely needs to be refurbished.
And the rooms were not equal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN! Find a warm greeting and a comfortable hotel room or suite when you book a stay at this hotel's convenient location near the Pellissipi Parkway in Knoxville, TN. Get out and explore fantastic attractions like the Blount Mansion, the Knoxville Museum of Art and the University of Tennessee-all just minutes away-and take advantage of free 24-hour shuttle service to McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS). Whether you're visiting for a business conference or vacation, you are sure to feel right at home thanks to the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet, rooms with refrigerators and microwaves, and free high-speed Internet access. Ensure yourself an incredible visit to the Knoxville area by booking online today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites, Knoxville Airport
- Country Inn & Suites, Knoxville Airport Hotel Alcoa
- Country Inn Alcoa
- Alcoa Country Inn