the good news - I survived. But what a pit - who says this is nice? Vs. a Super 8, sure. But it's old, worn out, and well - just not a nice place. There were a ton of smokers outside - and the smoke all came into the lobby. The breakfast - forget it, it was like Muffins bought in a package out of a vending machine. Yogurt in a bowl, not packages. And oatmeal that was cold, even as they brought out a new pot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN! Find a warm greeting and a comfortable hotel room or suite when you book a stay at this hotel's convenient location near the Pellissipi Parkway in Knoxville, TN. Get out and explore fantastic attractions like the Blount Mansion, the Knoxville Museum of Art and the University of Tennessee-all just minutes away-and take advantage of free 24-hour shuttle service to McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS). Whether you're visiting for a business conference or vacation, you are sure to feel right at home thanks to the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet, rooms with refrigerators and microwaves, and free high-speed Internet access. Ensure yourself an incredible visit to the Knoxville area by booking online today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites, Knoxville Airport
- Country Inn & Suites, Knoxville Airport Hotel Alcoa
- Country Inn Alcoa
- Alcoa Country Inn