Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville Airport, TN
US$119
Courtyard
US$79
Hotwire.com
All reviewsnext morningroom was cleanknoxville airportpool and hot tubspent nightsrecent staynight staywe've stayedstaff was friendlynight's restpleasant staypigeon forgean early flightalmatysonmcgeeairplane
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We have stayed here twice now. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to my friends and family. We have always felt comfortable and know that the staff is doing their best to take good care of us.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Bill B, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville Airport, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate the great review, and look forward to your next visit when you are back in the area.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Went to the Maryville area to help our daughter move from Knoxville to Maryville. Hotel is in great location; just behind Starbucks and close to Alcoa and Maryville. Was adequate for our purpose; clean. Beds a little hard and air conditioning unit noisy.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us.
We look forward to being your hotel of choice when in the Knoxville/Alcoa area again.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Love this hotel when I'm flying out of TYS early in the morning. Haven't been able to enjoy their breakfast yet, but everything else is great. It's clean. The shuttle service to and from the airport is handy and quick.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of the Country Inn & Suites, Knoxville Airport.
We are happy to see you always enjoy your stay when flying in/out of McGhee Tyson Airport. Hopefully, next time you can take advantage of the "Be Our Guest" breakfast. See you next time!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Nice room, good breakfast, convenient free & friendly airport shuttle(thank you, Lester!) Pool is unimpressive, but we didnt use it. Got a great deal on Priceline!! Perfect for someone going to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014

We are glad to see the shuttle service met your needs, I will pass your comments along to Leslie. I am sorry the condition of our pool was less than you expected. We hope to see you again when in the area.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Arrived late from west coast for business. Van picked me up promptly. After flying with no dinner, tried to get something across the parking lot at fast food. They were closed for walkups, the van driver/desk clerk offered to drive me through. Though I declined, I appreciated the offer. Quiet even though there were baseball teams staying there. Breakfast was good. Next morning they drove me back to airport so I could get my rental car. I would use this hotel if I'm there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us. We are delighted you had a pleasant stay. I will pass along your comments to Mychal for the prompt shuttle service and his hospitality. We look forawrd to your next visit when in Alcoa, TN.