“Good Patio and Good Food”

El Sazon Mexicano Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 72 Restaurants in Alcoa
Cuisines: Mexican
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Good Patio and Good Food”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have stopped here to eat a couple of times after biking the Maryville/ Alcoa greenway. The food and service are always good.

Visited August 2014

Evansville, Indiana
“Very busy place”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was quite a busy place when we stopped in it was close to our hotel
We were seated in 10 minutes on the patio which was our choice
We ordered a sampler appetizer with wings and spinach tortilla
It was horrible the wings were too spicy and the tortilla stuffed with spinach and cheese was just plain awful

We enjoyed the salsa & chips and there were plenty to share for us both without asking for a refill

We ordered a pitcher of strawberry margarita which was just perfect for a hot day

All in all the atmosphere was upbeat the staff friendly if in the area stop in for the chips and salsa and enjoy a margarita or two

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tamarasister
Friendsville, Tennessee
“Always amazing”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I live in Maryville (right outside of Alcoa), and there are a few different Mexican restaurants that are closer to me, but none compare to El Sazon. It is ALWAYS worth the extra 10 minute drive to get there, because their food is AMAZING. Their chips and salsa are to die for, the wait staff are very friendly and attend to you very well, too. Overall, my FAVORITE place to go as a local of the area (also-its right by the airport--bonus!!!)!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jconley27
Fort Worth, Texas
“So good!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I am originally from New Mexico and have lived in Texas for the last 30 years so I am leery of Mexican food too far north of the border, but this place is amazing! My hubby had the chicken fajitas and loved them and I had the chicken enchiladas verde...soooo good! The salsa is fresh and very good. Service was fast and friendly! Would highly recommend this restaurant!

“Afternoon pass by ”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Stop in for a fast lunch on out way to Cherokee NC , great service excellent food has the chicken fajita very tasty not over done . Parking lot is full and service is still excellent . I'd eat here again for sure .